Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
Servings: 16 -18 slices
- 400 gram of Medjool Dates
- 150 grams of unsweetened dark Chocolate
- 6 Tablespoon of virgin Coconut oil
- ½ cup of Coconut or Almond milk
- 30 gram of raw organic Cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon of organic Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoon unsweetened, shredded Coconut
- 4 Tablespoons of Almond flakes
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- In a medium bowl, place dates and soak them in warm water for about 15 minutes.
- Place coconut oil and chopped chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat. Add ½ cup of water and stir until coconut oil and chocolate are melted and smooth.
- Put dates, coconut/almond milk, cocoa powder, cinnamon, Himalayan salt into the food processor and process until smooth (about 2 minutes), add melted chocolate with coconut oil, shredded coconut and vanilla extract and process until completely smooth (1 – 2 minutes), then add almond flakes and mix them with the mixture.
- Put the mixture into a glass pan or cake tin about 20x20cm (8×8”) lined with baking paper and chill in the fridge around 1 hour.
- Slice the fudge into small squares and remove it from the dish.
- Store fudge in an airtight container in the fridge.
Buon appetito !