Working from home seems to be the dream come true for many employees, and indeed it is. Because if you consider all the benefits, remote working is a luxury. You don’t waste time commuting, you spend more time at home, you have a flexible schedule and you can stay all day long in comfy clothes.
But you also sit all day long, work next to the fridge and most likely mix your professional and personal responsibilities. So that’s the other, less exciting side of remote working that can lead to procrastination, lack of motivation and various health problems.
To help you avoid that, I created
“Work from Home Workbook: Successful Planner for Productivity & Balance”
This Workbook is for you
- you are constantly running out of time
- you are struggling to finish your never-ending to-do list
- you feel overwhelmed by your workload
- your work-life balance is NON-existent
- you eat your lunch in a hurry
- you are seriously sleep-deprived
This Workbook will help you
- Simplifying & prioritizing your life
- Reaching your full potential
- Making your productivity skyrocket
- Managing your time wisely and effectively
- Increasing self-motivation
- Improving your critical thinking skills
- Enhancing your problem-solving skills
- Learning to stay ridiculously focused on your goals
- Taking strategic action that moves you directly toward your main goals
- Taking control of your life, day and time
This workbook is designed to help you maximize your productivity and increase your effectiveness without sacrificing your life balance.
Whether you work from home during the Pandemic or thinking about starting a side hustle, this workbook can help you build a more thoughtful work-from-home strategy, bring structure to your workday and create a healthy work-life balance.
Follow The 3 x 8 Rule
Set Powerful Morning & Evening Routine
Set Up Your Ideal Workspace
Plan (everything) In Advance
Simplify & Prioritize Your Tasks
Use The Pareto Principle (the 80:20 rule)
Schedule Task & Use Calendar Blocking Method
Take Powerful Work-Breaks
Set The Right Mood
Set Strong Work-Life Boundaries
Success is determined by your daily agenda. So instead of waiting for things to happen, take a pro-active approach and plan out your work week, day by day, in advance.
Paul J. Meyer
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.”
- Tips for Working from Home Effectively
- Tips To Stay Organized & Motivated
- Work from Home Motto
- Tools for designing your own schedule, rock your to-do list and create an ideal daily routine
- Time Management Tips (The Eisenhower Box, The Pareto Principle worksheets included)
- Yearly, Monthly & Weekly Goal Setting (+ Goal Progress Index)
- Yearly, Monthly, Weekly Planner
- Daily Plan & Schedule
- Monthly & Weekly Organizer
- Time blocking method schedule
- Daily Routines for Successful Entrepreneurs
- Work Task Checklists
- Powerful Work-Breaks Planner & Checklist
- Yearly, Monthly, Weekly Project Planner
- Creative Worksheets
- Password Keeper
- Healthy Meal Planner
- Flow State & Mindful Motivation Checklist
- Professional Skills Development Tracker
- Healthy Habit Trackers
- Small Business Owners
- People currently working from home due to Coronavirus
- Work from home Moms & Dads
- Direct Sales & Network Marketing
- Online Shops
- & more!
Hey! I'm Kate!
I created “Work from Home Workbook: Successful Planner for Productivity & Balance” to fill a pain point – I set a lot of professional goals, and I never seemed to follow through. I kept wanting to become highly productive (and effective), but it just didn’t seem to ever happen. I wanted to live a proactive, highly productive and balanced life and use all the resources I had as a tool to make my dreams come true, but I fought with complexity, perfectionism and overplanning.
After years of learning about how to set professional goals that actually work, how to create an effective action plan and develop a habit of taking action – I decided to create a goal-setting (and achieving), productive life system using all of the tools, strategies and techniques that have made the biggest impact.
Most frequent questions and answers
This Digital Product comes in A5, A4, and US Letter sizes
1. Purchase this listing
2. After your payment is confirmed, download your items directly from this website. Click the Download Files button and save the file(s) to your computer.
3. Print your files at home or send them to your local print shop.
4. Enjoy using these again and again!
This is an instant PDF digital download. No physical product will be shipped to you.
All of our files, images, and templates are for personal use only. You may print as many of your item as you’d like for personal use, but you may not share, resell, reproduce, distribute by electronic or physical means for personal gain, or in any way profit from our designs.
By purchasing one of our listings, you are agreeing to our shop policies.
Due to the digital nature of this item, it is impossible to ‘return’ the item. Therefore, we are unable to offer cancellations, refunds, or exchanges of any kind, but please reach out to me if you have any questions.
Figure Out Your DREAM Life
The Ultimate Financial Planner
A Simple Plan For Your Financial Independence
Let's Stay In Touch!
Join Our Awesome Community!