Table of Contents
– Criss Angel
I’ve been telling you about The Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle for the last few days. And this is your last chance to spend $37 and get this curated collection of resources to help you:
- Know which remedies work, and WHY (based on research and science).
- Use both herbs & essential oils to relax and de-stress.
- Discover which remedies are SAFE for your family and yourself.
- Save money by making remedies yourself, growing your own herbs, or even foraging for fresh ingredients.
I know that tomorrow morning I’ll hear from people who are disappointed they missed out. And I just don’t want you to be one of them!
I’m also so glad Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day happiness guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied, simply email their customer happiness team to get your money back.
It’s a phenomenal deal (just $37 for 35 resources), but let’s have a closer look at the products included in the bundle. Shall we?
Bundle Product List
- Bath & Beauty (7 resources worth $105.92) 3
- Essential Oils (13 resources worth $306.11) 3
- Herbs (10 resources worth $206.42) 4
- Natural Remedies (5 resources worth $65.91)
Types Of Products
- 18 eBooks
- 11 Courses
- 6 Workbooks & Printables
- 5 BONUSES
Cost Of The Bundle
The bundle of 35 products costs $37. There is an additional option for cheat sheets, which are abbreviated notes versions of the materials. It’s $47 with the cheat sheets included.
BATH & BEAUTY (7 resources worth $105.92)
- Bath Teas, Salts, and Soaks (eCourse) by Stacy Karen $14.95
Learn to blend herbs, flowers, salts, and essential oils to create unique bath teas, salts, and soaks.
- DIY Herbal Gifts for Men (eBook) by Christine Dalziel $14.97
Easy DIY projects designed for men’s special self-care needs, made with herbs and essential oils.
- Herbs and Essential Oils in Soap Making (eBook) by Kelly Cable $8.00
Learn how and when to add herbs and essential oils in natural soap making.
- Making Your Own Spa Products (eCourse) by Gael Green $39.00
Making your own spa products is a fun and creative way to make sure you have healthy, high-quality products for your family and your gift-giving.
- Natural Facial Soaps (eBook) by Jan Berry $10.00
Features 18 nourishing recipes, plus information on herbs, flowers, and other additives that are good for your skin.
- Relaxing Home Spa: 24 Natural Recipes for Self-Care (eBook) by Rebecca Brumfield $10.00
In this recipe booklet, you will find some lush and pampering at-home spa treatments to enhance your well-being at home.
- The Ayurvedic Hair Care Guide for Beginners (eBook) by Olivia Herlihy $9.00 A simple step-by-step guide on how to use Ayurveda to grow long, beautiful hair
ESSENTIAL OILS (13 resources worth $306.11)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils (eBook) by Carrie Smith Nicholson $24.99
A beginner essential oil book to help you create a healthier home for yourself and your family.
- Blending Guide for Aromatherapy Inhalers (eBook) by Kristyn Bango Dive into a favorite part of aromatherapy, experimenting, and creating blends with essential oils, starting by taking a personal journey through scent and selecting oils that fit into your blend objective.
- DIY Essential Oil Gifts (eCourse) by Lauren Cecora $15.00
The must-have essential oil complement to this holiday season.
- Essential Oil Binder (Printable) by Stacey Jones $11.00
Get your essential oil notes organized with this gorgeous, printable binder.
- Essential Oil DIYs for the Home (eBook) by Lisa Sharp $15.00
Keep your home clean and smelling amazing with these simple DIY recipes.
- Essential Oil Recipes Blank Recipe Binder (Printable) by Simply Reeni $9.00
Put all your essential oil recipes, inventory, shopping lists, and favorite oils in one easy and convenient place!
- Essential Oils for Abundant Living Starter Kit (eCourse) by Dr. Eric Zielinski $24.95
Start to master the art and science of aromatherapy.
- Essential Oils for Emotional Healing (eCourse) by Catherine Wilde $97.00
A guided journey to help you find emotional healing with love and grace.
- Essential Oils Substitutions Guide (Printable) by Kresha Faber $17.00
Makes it simple to choose similar or alternative essential oils whenever you want or need to avoid a certain essential oil.
- Happy & Healthy Holidays: The Ultimate Guide to Using Essential Oils for Health, Home, & Hosting (eBook) by Pamela James $12.95
Learn how to minimize holiday stress and anxiety by using essential oils along with other natural solutions to support a healthy mind, body, spirit.
- Love Your Pets with Essential Oils (eCourse) by Jennifer Brightbill, FNTP, CEOC $47.00
A complete online course to learn to use essential oils safely and effectively for your pets.
- Quick & Easy, Family Favorite Recipes with Essential Oils (eBook) by Jenni Wilson $27.00
Integrate essential oils into everyday meals to create flavorful dishes as you’ve never experienced, that your family will love!
- The Complete Guide to Using Essential Oils in Your Home (eBook) by Shannon Acheson $5.23
If you want to use essential oils in your home more, but feel like there’s so much info out there, then you’ll love this 63-page PDF guide packed with everything you need to know to – without the overwhelm.
HERBS (10 resources worth $206.42)
- 5 Day Energy Kickstart (Naturally) With Herbs! (eCourse) by Rachel Silves $27.00
Designed for the exhausted natural mama to fast track energy.
- An Herbal Winter (eCourse) by Kathie N. Lapcevic $47.00
Slow down and enjoy a natural season of flavorful food, healing remedies, natural skincare, and more.
- Dandelion Forager (eBook) by Vladka Merva $8.50
Go natural and use the power of dandelions in whole food recipes, natural remedies, and homemade skincare products.
- Healing Kitchen Herbs: 12 Common Herbs With Powerful Medicinal Benefits (eBook) by Colleen Codekas $9.97
Learn about 12 common culinary herbs and how to use them medicinally!
- Healthy Herbal Sweets (eCourse) by Heidi Villegas $25.00
Learn to make healthy herbal treats with recipes and remedies your family will love.
- Herb Garden Planner (Printable) by Diana Bouchard $10.00
Are you ready to harvest the many benefits of herbs? It all starts with a plan. Start your garden today with our garden layout, seasonal task lists, project guides & more printable set
- Lavender Microcourse (eBook) by Nina Nelson $17.00
Everything you need to know to use lavender for naturally vibrant skin.
- Making Herbal Preparations 101 (eCourse) by Herbal Academy $47.00
Bring the world of herbs right into your kitchen where you can get hands-on with the herbs while filling your herbal toolkit and knowledgebase at the same time!
- Mom and Me Herb Bundle (Printable) by Dana Vanderburg $5.00
A unique bundle with a little bit for you and a little bit for the kids!
- The Herb Study Notebook: A Printable Guide to Deepen Your Herbal Knowledge, One Herb at a Time (Workbook) by Kristen Smith $9.95
This resource will help you develop a deep understanding of herbs through printable notebook pages that guide your learning.
NATURAL REMEDIES (5 resources worth $65.91)
- Echinacea 101: How to Use Effectively During Cold and Flu Season (eCourse) by Dr Stephanie Zgraggen, DC, MS, CNS, CCN $27.00
Gives you the tools to effectively use this fantastic herb for cold and flu prevention and treatment.
- Herbal Teas for Winter Health (eBook) by Carol Little $4.97
Whether you are new to herbal medicine and the world of herbs or a devotee with your own personal favorites, you will find insightful ideas for tasty blends and also a detailed list of Carol’s preferred winter tea herbs.
- Medicinal Herbs Materia Medica Starter Pack (eBook) by Kristi Stone $9.00
This starter pack will keep you on the right track for creating your own materia medica, a place to keep your valuable herbal knowledge for years to come!
- Simple Remedies for Cold and Flu Season (eBook) by Angi Schneider $19.95 Prepare healthy remedies for your family using common kitchen herbs and essential oils.
- Traditional Mexican Herbal Remedies (eBook) by Camille Flores $4.99 In this little herbal gem, you’ll learn about 20 commonly used natural remedies, from squash, cultivated since 7000 BC, to lavender, brought by the Spaniards in the 1500s.
Citrus Lotion Stick and Natural Lip Balm from MadeOn Skincare worth $15
MadeOn Skin Care is dedicated to helping people fix their dry skin and mild eczema naturally. Made with few ingredients, they only use the necessary ingredients needed to get the job done. As a family-run business since 2009, you can count on personalized care to keep your family’s skin smooth and problem-free.
2. FREE 2 oz Feel Better Fast from Earthley Wellness worth $17.99
Earthley is on a journey to change the way the world sees healthcare. They are doing their part by creating 100% natural, pure products to support that journey. Their mission to make quality, natural products affordable for all. From organic herbal supplements to clean personal care products, Earthley has products for the whole family!
3. Skin Relief Salve (.5oz) from Puro Co. worth $15
Puro Company specializes in unique aromatherapy blends, artisan soap and skincare products. Every product is handcrafted and formulated by Kristyn Bango, a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Dietary Supplement specialist to provide holistic tools to compliment overall wellbeing and success.
4. $15 Gift Certificate from Trilight Health worth $15
TriLight Health has specialized in great tasting, alcohol and sugar free, liquid herbal formulas for pregnancy, children and the family for over 25 years. The exclusive 3 Stage Liquid Light Process is what makes the formulas Fast Acting and Effective for Adults, but Taste so good that Children Love them!
5. 2 FREE Months of the Gold Membership from Oil-Testimonials worth $30
Oil-Testimonials has nearly 10,000 testimonials about quality essential oils. Using keyword searches, you can quickly learn the basics by reading testimonials posted by people around the world. ‘Discover Essential Oils Truths’ relating to health, cooking, cleaning and more, all regardless of which brand you prefer.
"The Laws Of Goal Setting Universe: The Formula For Success In Setting & Achieving Goals" Workbook
“The Laws of Goal Setting Universe” Workbook: The Formula For Success In Setting & Achieving Goals” is a 100-page workbook designed to help you create a crystal clear vision of your future, set the right goals (in alignment with your vision and purpose), create a successful mindset, and develop smart tactics (habits, routines, rituals) that will help you achieve your objectives faster and more easily.
Grab Your Free Printable Workbooks
Posts On Self-Care
- How To Make An Epic Self-Care Kit For Strong Mental Health + Freebies!
- How to truly rest and recharge your mind body and spirit – 7 types of rest + FREEBIES!
- Too Busy to fit self-care activities into your daily schedule try these 12 wellness practices for busy entrepreneurs
- How To Create A Simple Self-Care Routine That Will Make You Thrive + Free Printables & Checklists!
- Natural and Non-Toxic Personal Care Products To Indulge Yourself With For The Ultimate Self-Care Ritual.
- 7 Steps to Detox Your Mental Wellbeing. – Cleanse Your Mind for a More Positive Life
- Everything Starts In Your Head – 12 Healthy Rules For a Strong Mental Health.
Take back control of your health!