I would like to thank Karen from Blue Sky Days 365 for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award. Considering that I’ve started blogging 4 months ago I am really honored! I highly recommend you Karen’s blog, where she shares her incredibly empowering life experiences and emotional, authentic and beautifully honest poetry. P. S. Karen is a great inspiration, I started running thanks to her!!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 random things about myself:
- I created my blog, my platform to spread awareness about the importance of creating mind, body and spirit balance and to fight social stigma around mental health issues especially Anxiety Disorder which is very common today.
- If I could live in a different era I would choose to live in the Golden Age of Greece, particularly in Athens, because I would love to see the Parthenon in its’ full glory and go see an ancient Greek drama.
- The real human connection is what I care about the most. How can you tell that this is a real/pure human connection? Well, when you don’t feel awkward when there is an extended silence in a conversation. It’s that simple.
Questions posted by Karen from Blue Sky Days 365
- What do you consider to be your biggest achievement? I consider my biggest achievement every time when I manage to make other people laugh when they are upset or feeling down
- What can you see looking out of your window? My future
- If you were to rename your blog what would you choose? Honestly, I wouldn’t rename my blog because “holistic life by Kate” is a reflection of my personality, my personal goals, my approach to life, the mindset I adopted, my purpose and my idea of life balance.
- What is your favourite line from a song? I said maybe, you’re gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you’re my wonderwall – Wonderwall Oasis
- What is your favourite joke? “Bacteria is the only culture some people have” and “Life is too short to remove usb safely”
My best posts are:
- Anxiety self-kit – how to create your own self-calming strategy
- Life Changing Healthy Morning Rituals
- Embrace the chaos – so close to the edge…
- How to embrace your inner child
Here are the 5 questions for my nominees:
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
- What is your superpower?
- If you could travel in time would you go to the past or to the future? And where would you go?
- What would you tell to your younger self?
- What is the meaning of writing a blog to you?