Make 2021 The Year Of Financial Independence
The economic chaos caused by the coronavirus pandemic forced us to rethink our financial situation, spending habits, and money goals that we set for ourselves before the madness happen.
None of us can predict how long it will take for the economy to recover after the Pandemic, but that does not mean we should wait and see what happens. Actually, it’s exactly the opposite of what we should be doing. Now is the time to take back control of your finances and build a happier and financially stable life.
Emerging from the chaos of the last year, imagine how much better you’d feel if you didn’t have to worry about your finances and could focus on enjoying your life!
When you start meeting your money goals, your stress will go down and you can look forward to an awesome financial future – or you can be better prepared for the next bump.
And you can get step-by-step instructions to kick off that awesome future with the Master Your Money Super Bundle.
If you’ve been meaning to grab this bundle, this is your VERY last chance to get this curated collection of resources for $37 to help you:
- Set up an easy budgeting system you can actually stick with
- Learn proven ways to save money no matter your income
- Take control of debt without feeling overwhelmed
- Find smart ways to grow your family’s income
- Create a clear plan for achieving your financial goals
P.S. The bundle sale is over after tonight! It’s your last chance to grab this collection of financial resources for 97% off!
What’s in the Bundle?
The bundle consists of 38 products divided into several more specific topics:
- effective budgeting strategies
- debt payoff methods
- financial habits that will make you financially independent
- saving methods that really work
- side business starter kits
- positive money mindset
- money mindset for businesses
Bundle Products List
- Budget (7 resources worth $105.99)
- Defeat Debt (7 resources worth $283.99)
- Grow Your Income (9 resources worth $791.99)
- Money Mindset (7 resources worth $229.99) 5
- Plan for the Future (8 resources worth $330.98)
What Types Of Products are in the Bundle?
- 8 eBooks
- 17 eCourses
- 13 Printables & Workbooks
What is the Cost of the Bundle?
The bundle of 38 products (worth $1712.94) costs $37. There is an additional option for cheat sheets, which are abbreviated notes versions of the materials. It’s $47 with the cheat sheets included.
4 BONUSES Included In The Bundle
- $25 credit to SaneBox worth $25
Stop wasting time on email. SaneBox prioritizes what’s important, lets you unsubscribe, snooze, move attachments to Dropbox and automate tedious tasks. Best of all, it works anywhere you use your email today.
- 14 Free Trial to Wallet Win worth $99
WalletWin helps families learn exactly what to do with money so they can get out of debt and save more, without giving up everything they love. We’re passionate about helping others ditch financial stress so they can become more of who they were created to be. We do this through our podcast and WalletWin Academy membership.
- Free 3 Month Subscription to Focuster worth $44.97
Focuster automatically schedules your To Do list in the empty slots in your calendar. Now you can focus on what’s important, rather than the tedium of managing your schedule. Focuster updates your schedule to maximize your productivity when your calendar changes. And if you don’t finish, Focuster will move it to the next available time. Recover your focus from distractions or interruptions with intelligent notifications that will remind you until you complete your top priority.
- Free Laundry Machine Cleaner from MyGreenFills worth $18
This is a strange, uncertain time, and I’m glad Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day happiness guarantee. You can try the bundle out for a month and if you don’t like the bundle if you need your money back, or for any reason, just email their customer happiness team within 30 days for a full refund.
Pros Of The Bundle
- High-quality products covering many areas of finance such as effective & stress-free budgeting, planning for the future, getting out of debt
- Plenty of tutorials and training methods that will help you to take back control of your finances in 2021
- A variety of money-saving strategies from people who know what it’s like to live in expensive areas, or have large families, or enjoy the little extras (even on a tight budget
- 4 BONUSES
- Quality-price ratio (Price $37 for 38 products worth $1,712.94 + bonuses!)
Building A Bussiness? Grab Your FREE Worksheets!
Cons Of The Bundle
- Some of the content may not apply to you (ex. teaching children about money, baby on a budget, creating a side hustle)
- You’re not interested in improving your financial situation and building long-lasting wealth
- Having 38 resources to read can be overwhelming
My Top 8 Recommended Products in the Bundle
- 10 Steps to a Brilliant Budget (eCourse) by Jennifer Roskamp worth $19.00
A thorough, step-by-step walkthrough of everything you need to take into account to create a complete & accurate budget.
- Your Credit Blueprint (eCourse) by Anthony Gaalaas worth $197.00
Discover how to improve your credit score
- Cashflow Queen: Build Your Wealth Engine (eCourse) by Caroline Yuki worth $397.00
Redesign the way you think, live, and make money decisions to create the life you want.
- How to Make an Extra $1,000 per Month for Your Family… Sharing What You Already Know Online (eCourse) by Dustin & Bethany Riechmann worth $29.00
Learn how to start a simple online business that will bless your family with extra freedom, fun & money.
- 6 Steps to Heal Your Money Story (eCourse) by Rebecca Brumfield worth $20.00
Overcome career burn out and bust through the limiting beliefs that cause stress, burnout, and stagnation.
- Organized Finances (eCourse) by Christen Nicole worth $67.00
Helps you build a budget that enables you to build wealth and afford what you love.
- How Couples Can Get on the Same Page Financially (eCourse) by His & Her Money worth $47.00
Learn how to stop having money fights and finally get on the same page financially with your spouse.
- Master Money Makeover (eCourse) by Carolyn Scott-Hamilton worth $97.00
4 module course to help you learn how to manage and save money on an inconsistent income.
Who Do I Recommend this Bundle for?
- If you want to take control of your finances
- If you want to budget your money like a PRO
- If you’re struggling with debt
- If you’re looking for profitable side hustle ideas
Who Don’t I Recommend this Bundle for?
- You don’t think you’ll use the products
- You don’t want to spend $37 on 58 products worth $1474.64
The Ultimate Finance Planner
Evaluate Your Current Financial Situation:
Yearly Expense Tracker
Net Worth Worksheet
Budgeting & Finance Planning:
Monthly Budget with Categories
Monthly Budget Planner
Monthly Budget Planner with Savings & Debt Goals
Manage Your Spending:
No Spend Challenge
Grocery Shopping List
Set Finance Goals & Challenge Yourself:
Top Savings Goals
Savings Goal Tracker Jar
All the Trackers:
Debt Payment Tracker
Yearly Expense tracker
Calendars to Track Your Finances:
Monthly Finance Tracker
Monthly Expense Tracker
Best Posts On Financial Health
- 6 Essential Steps To Regain Control Of Your Finances
- 10 Money Habits To Develop Financial Freedom And Success.
- How To Become Money Conscious And Start Saving Money From Scratch
- Mindful Money Management
- Become a More Mindful Shopper and Save Money
- The 5-Step Weekly Routine For Living A Successful And Happy Life.
- Embracing Frugal Lifestyle: 7 Things I Stopped Buying And Start Doing To Save More Money.
- Frugal Living: 20 Practical Tips On How To Save Money But Still Have Fun.
Stay positive, be mindful and take control of your money!