Table of Contents
Take Control of Your Personal Finances
Imagine how much better you’d feel if you didn’t have to worry about your finances (because there’s enough stuff to worry about!)
When you start meeting your money goals, your stress will go down and you can look forward to an awesome financial future — or you can be better prepared for the next bump (because they always have a way of sneaking up on us, don’t they??)
And you can get step-by-step instructions to kick off that awesome future with the Master Your Money Super Bundle created and curated by people who have learned how to handle money (without large inheritances or winning the lottery). While their incomes and expenses are all over the spectrum, you can count on real-life, money-saving strategies from people who know what it’s like to live in expensive areas or have large families or enjoy the little extras (even on a tight budget) while also trying to live within your means.
They want to help you pay off debt, grow your savings, and reach your financial goals.
Ultimate Bundles has brought this bundle back for only a 3-day flash sale and — I’m telling you — you won’t want to miss it!
When you buy the Master Your Money Super Bundle, you’ll get access to:
- 9 eBooks
- 27 eCourses
- 15 printables & workbooks
The creators behind these resources are 51 bloggers who’ve spent years learning from their own financial mistakes and triumphs. They’ve had to learn how to keep themselves organized with their budget, how to keep plugging away at their debt when it’s hard, and how to keep the big picture in mind. They’d love to share their experiences with you.
And best of all, you can get the entire package for just $67.
But before you make a decision whether you want to purchase the Master Your Money Super Bundle, here is my review.
PS. Enjoy the reading, register for a FREE webinar, and grab FREE worksheets!
What’s in the Bundle?
The bundle consists of 51 products divided into several more specific topics:
- debt payoff methods
- effective budgeting strategy
- saving methods that really work
- investing without the risk
- money mindsets for a healthy financial future
- profitable side business starter kits
- financial habits that will make you financially independent
Bundle Products List
- Debt Management (6 resources worth $302.48)
- Family Finances (8 resources worth $424.92
- Increasing Income (6 resources worth $484.00)
- Investing (4 resources worth $600.99)
- Money Mindset (7 resources worth $723.96)
- Saving (10 resources worth $271.00)
- Tracking & Organization (9 resources worth $217.44)
What Types Of Products are in the Bundle?
- 9 eBooks
- 27 eCourses
- 15 Printables
- 6 BONUSES worth $454.95
What is the Cost of the Bundle?
The bundle of 51 resources (worth $3051.81) costs $67. There is an additional option for cheat sheets, which are abbreviated notes versions of the materials. It’s $77 with the cheat sheets included.
My Top 9 Recommended Products in the Bundle
1. D.E.B.T Free: Financial Independence Made Simple by Marcus Garrett (eCourse worth $197.00)
From the Kindle bestselling author of Debt Free or Die Trying, learn how to quickly calculate and reach financial independence.
2. Debt Payoff Take Off by Shannon Cairns (eCourse worth $67)
Learn to budget, cut your expenses, and create a debt pay off plan that works!
3. 5 Steps to Successful Money Management PLUS Bonus Homebuying and Selling Guide by Dorethia Kelly (eCourse worth $197.00)
Learn successful money management habits you can stick to that will allow you to have the financial freedom you desire.
4. Family Traveler’s Guide to Location Independent Income by Susan Whitehead (eCourse worth $297)
Your resource for creating lifestyle freedom.
5. Mastering The 7 Streams of Income by Talaat and Tai McNeely (eCourse worth $47)
Learn the 7 Streams of Income and Why Having Just One Stream Is Like Having None
6. The Beginner’s Guide To Investing VIP Bundle by Nikki Ramskill (eCourse worth $100.00)
This bundle will help you to learn how to invest in stock market funds and think like a successful stock market investor.
7. 28 Days to Financial Freedom Bootcamp by JJ Conway (eCourse worth $99.00)
Stop stressing about money and start living in abundance.
8. Money Bitch Bootcamp: Become the ultimate #MONEYBITCH learn all you need to know about building wealth, your finances + finding Financial Freedom! by Nicholle Overkamp (eCourse worth $497.00)
Learn how to build wealth, get a plan for your money and take the reigns to become your own financial PowHERhouse!
9. How to get $1,000 in savings in 30 days! By Lauren Greutman (eCourse worth $39.00)
A Step-by-Step Strategy to have $1,000 in savings in 30 days!
10. Christmas Budget Planner: Budget Your Way to a Stress-Free Christmas by Lisa Sharp (Printable worth $5.00)
An easy to use printable planner to help you budget and save for a stress-free Christmas.
4 BONUSES in the Bundle
1. It’$ My Money Journal from P. Dixon Consulting, LLC worth $14.95
Dixon Consulting provides financial coaching and education workshops and resources to individuals of all ages. Most are done under its trademark brand It’$ My Money®.
2. 14 day extended trial membership from WalletWin LLC worth $99.00
WalletWin is a personal finance company that helps young professionals and families gain control of their money so they can get out of debt, save, and change the world through generosity. Most people were never taught how to handle their money, resulting in money tension and financial stress as the backdrop of their lives. WalletWin helps everyday people (regardless of their income) turn money from a source of worry into a source of peace.
3. 60 day access to W.I.S.E. Financial Fitness Level 4 from Pocket of Money worth $50.00
Pocket of Money provides information and resources for individuals and businesses ready to make significant progress towards financial success. This is achieved with consulting, courses, training, and resources that help others take control of their money.
4. 3 Month Membership of the Smart Side Hustle Society from SilverPeak Development worth $150.00
The Smart Side Hustle Society helps career professionals create and scale Side Hustles that complement their day job, supplement their income and don’t compromise their lifestyle. SilverPeak Development supports clients through coaching, memberships, and our podcast, the Got Side Hustle show.
If you haven’t registered for the “How to Save Money for the Things You Really Want” on December 14th — time is running out!
In this free workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Set financial goals the right way
- Design a clear financial blueprint
- Eliminate sabotaging expenses
- Make extra money without selling your soul
- And more!
Register for the FREE class here
This is a strange, uncertain time, and I’m glad Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day happiness guarantee. You can try the bundle out for a month and if you don’t like the bundle if you need your money back, or for any reason, just email their customer happiness team within 30 days for a full refund.
Pros Of The Bundle
- High-quality products covering many areas of finance such as effective & stress-free budgeting, planning for the future, getting out of debt
- Plenty of tutorials and training methods that will help you to take back control of your finances in 2021
- A variety of money-saving strategies from people who know what it’s like to live in expensive areas, or have large families, or enjoy the little extras (even on a tight budget
- 4 BONUSES
- Quality-price ratio (Price $37 for 38 products worth $1,712.94 + bonuses!)
Cons Of The Bundle
- Some of the content may not apply to you (ex. teaching children about money, baby on a budget, creating a side hustle)
- You’re not interested in improving your financial situation and building long-lasting wealth
- Having 38 resources to read can be overwhelming
Who Do I Recommend this Bundle for?
- If you want to take control of your finances
- If you want to budget your money like a PRO
- If you’re struggling with debt
- If you’re looking for profitable side hustle ideas
Who Don’t I Recommend this Bundle for?
- You don’t think you’ll use the products
- You don’t want to spend $24.97 on 25 products worth $582.80
The Ultimate Finance Planner
The financial planner is a bundle that contains 30 pages of printable writing worksheets that will help you to evaluate your financial health, set SMART financial goals, set an effective budget, set an emergency fund, get into the habit of saving more money, become money conscious and develop powerful habits for achieving financial freedom.
This printable finance planner kit is all you need to stay on top of your finance!
This kit includes 30 PDF printables to help you take control of your finances:
Evaluate Your Current Financial Situation:
- Yearly Overview
- Yearly Expense Tracker
- Net Worth Worksheet
Budgeting & Finance Planning:
- Monthly Budget with CategoriesMonthly Budget Planner
- Monthly Budget Planner with Savings &
- Debt Goals
- Subscription Reminder
- Password Keeper
Manage Your Spending:
- No Spend Challenge
- Expense Tracker
- Grocery Shopping List
Set Finance Goals & Challenge Yourself:
- Emergency Fund
- Top Savings Goals
- Savings Tracker
- Finance Goals
- Savings Goal Tracker Jar
All the Trackers:
- Debt Payment Tracker
- Savings Tracker
- Bill Tracker
- Account Tracker
- Yearly Expense tracker
Calendars to Track Your Finances:
- Monthly Finance Tracker
- Monthly Expense Tracker
Grab Your Free Printable Workbooks!
Posts On Living Your Best Life:
- How To Upgrade Your Life For Maximum Results & Happiness
- How To Figure Out What You Want In Life: 12 Simple Exercises
- Discover 10 simple ways to train your self-discipline muscle
- Use best time management apps to keep you on schedule at work
- Organize your day around your goals
- Use the Eisenhower Box to identify your top priorities and avoid the urgency trap
- Create and maintain a powerful morning routine
- Develop morning rituals to make your motivation flow effortlessly
- Create motivation through action
- Start before you are ready
- Improve your decision-making process
- Overcome your self-limiting beliefs that block your progress
- Balance productivity and happiness
- Cultivate self-care routine
- The 3 x 8 rule for Perfectly Balanced Day & Life
- Create rituals to induce a flow state
Stay positive, be mindful and take back control of your finances!