Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 10 pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ cup oat flour (gluten-free)
- ½ cup of coconut or almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Combine flour, cacao, chia seeds and salt in a bowl and whisk to remove any clumps.
- Put eggs in a large bowl and blend them using a hand blender.
- Add mashed banana, vanilla extract, coconut or almond milk and blend it together until smooth.
- Add all the dry ingredients and blend everything together.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and melt a little coconut oil inside.
- Pour in a small amount of the batter slightly spread it with a spatula. The pancakes should be small and thick. Flip when the sides are starting to look cooked.
- If you have a large pan then it’s possible to cook two or three small pancakes at the same time.
- Serve with fresh fruits and chocolate chips