Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth With This Delicious Raw Vegan Cheesecake.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
Servings: 8 slices
- ⅔ cup of almonds
- ⅔ cup of walnuts
- 1 cup of Medjool dates
- ½ cup of dried figs
- 1 tbsp of flax seeds
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 tsp of organic shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- splash of water to help blend
- ¾ cup of raw cashews, soaked overnight
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of organic shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of organic maple syrup or raw honey (non-vegan version)
- 2 cups of (antioxidants!) fresh blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- 1 tbsp of goji berries
To make the crust:
- Blend the ingredients for the crust in a food processor until sticky crumbles form. Add more water if needed. Press crust into a parchment-lined 6″ springform pan. Put the crust in the freezer.
To make the cheesecake layer:
- The night before, soak cashews in a bowl of water with a pinch of Himalayan salt. The next day, drain and rinse.
- Place all cream ingredients in food processor and blend for several minutes until smooth.
- Pour the cream into the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly.
- Cover and freeze again your cheesecake for at least 3 hours to firm up and then transfer to the fridge for a couple more hours.
- Let your cheesecake stay in the room temperature for about 10-15 minutes
- Top with berries.