- 1 ½ cup all purpose gluten free wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- pinch Himalayan Salt (you can use sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon raw Cocoa powder
- 1 – 2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 ripe Bananas
- ¼ cup melted Coconut or extra-virgin Olive oil (for this recipe I prefer olive oil)
- ¼ cup Coconut or Almond unsweetened milk
- 1 tablespoon Honey or Maple syrup (if vegan)
- 2 teaspoon fresh Lemon juice
- 3-4 Orange slices for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C and prepare a 9×5-inch loaf pan. Line with baking paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine wet ingredients and put it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas until smooth, then add other wet ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Gradually mix in dry ingredients until no streaks remain.
- Slice an orange and place on top of the banana bread.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50- 55 minutes, or until golden brown and a wooden toothpick, when inserted in center, comes out clean.
- Let the banana bread cool down completely before removing it from the loaf pan.
- Cut banana bread into slices and serve!