p style=”text-align: justify;”>Healthy, easy to make, great before bed, sweet tooth satisfying hot chocolate!!
- 1 ½ cup Almond or Coconut milk
- 1 – 2 teaspoon Honey or Maple syrup (if vegan)
- 2 tablespoon raw, unsweetened Cocoa powder (you can use carob powder)
- ½ teaspoon organic Maca powder (it has delicious honey-vanilla flavor)
- ½ teaspoon organic Coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon organic Cinnamon
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon Chia seeds
- dark Chocolate shavings (you can cut dark chocolate into very small pieces)
- Heat the almond/coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add cocoa powder, maca powder, cinnamon, Himalayan salt and bring to the low boil. Then add coconut oil and honey/maple syrup to the hot mixture and stir about 2 minutes (I use manual egg beater).
- Serve hot with chia seeds and chocolate shavings 🙂