Satisfy your sweet tooth with this insanely delicious and extremely healthy dessert!
Gluten-free / Egg-free & Double chocolate
- 1 cup of gluten free Oat flour (you can use regular oats and blend them)
- 6 Tablespoon of Organic Coconut oil
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of organic Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 3 Tablespoon of organic Honey or ½ cup of Coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon organic Vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon of shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of chopped Nuts (I used walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and prepare an 8×8” baking pan and set aside.
- Place coconut oil and chopped chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat. Add some water if needed and stir until coconut oil and chocolate are melted and smooth.
- Mix almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, shredded coconut and Himalayan salt in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Add Greek Yogurt, honey (or coconut sugar) and vanilla extract into the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add melted chocolate and coconut oil and again stir until well combined.
- Add nuts
- Spread mixture into a prepared baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the top is just barely set. Don’t overbake your brownies!
- Remove from the oven and let brownies cool about 20 minutes.
- Slice into small squares (about 12)