Don't let meaningless things to ruin your inner peace
simple tips and healthy hacks to not give a f*ck about things that don’t matter and focus on what’s really important
Is This Really Important?
We tend to place too much importance on things that not only don’t matter but also don’t add anything positive to our lives. As a consequence, we waste our time and energy on meaningless, unimportant and ridiculous stuff… it’s unbelievable. The truth is that life gets a lot better when you stop giving a f*ck about everyone you meet and everything that happens. You become mentally free.
How do you know you give too many fu*cks? Well, if you are constantly running out of time it’s a clear sign that you fall into the trap of worrying too much about the things that don’t matter. But hey, don’t panic. Read this post, learn about fabulous and empowering art of not giving a f*ck, take your power back and reclaim your life!
The Art of Self-Reflection
Self-reflection is an essential key to success in creating a healthy balance and feeding your life purpose.
Cultivating self-reflection and self-awareness is just like adding these fresh, high-quality ingredients to your meal. You can eat for pleasure, not hunger. You can live with a purpose not just “drifting” through it. All depends on you. If you’re ready to take the journey of self-reflection just stand in front of the mirror of your life and explore your consciousness. Take time to delve deeper into yourself. Ask yourself what you need in your life to make it healthy, tasteful and delicious and start adding fresh, high-quality and nutrient-dense ingredients.
Ask yourself these questions and learn your answers by heart.
- Am I living on purpose?
- What are my personal values?
- What are my priorities in life?
- What makes me feel empowered?
- What motivates me to do a good job?
- What is my superpower?
- What has to happen in my life to make me say that I am permanently happy?
- If I had to choose only one word to describe my personality what would it be?
- Is my glass half-full or half-empty?
- What I was dreaming about last night?
Make Yourself Strong NOT Safe
Sacred Rules for not Giving a F*ck (about the things that don't matter)
- It’s okay to NOT have it all figured out. (You can create an amazing outcome without knowing exactly what you want to achieve.)
- Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. (The pain appears when we have experienced something traumatic but suffering is the fruit of our storytelling.)
- Live life in the here and now
- You are the creator of your own destiny (Be an Active Participant, not a scared and Passive Spectator of your life.)
- Motivation thrives from the action – so take intentional action and move forward
- Life is too short to take everything so seriously
- Inner peace is the new success (Set peace of mind as your highest goal)
- Being assertive is the radical act of self-care
- Letting go of the fear of critique is the act of self-love
- Simplicity is the key to success
- Freedom is responsibility
- Mental freedom is a choice
Things You Should Give a F*ck About
- Your mental and physical health (Never ignore signs from your body)
- Personal well-being
- Creating a life-work balance (3 x 8h rule)
- Quality over quantity
- Your loved-ones (Focus on relationships that add value in your life)
- Your core values
- Your inner voice (Intuition is your inner wisdom, your instinctive awareness, your “gut feeling” that when it’s heard and accepted becomes your internal guidance system.)
- Eating a healthy diet (Food is your fuel)
- The 80/20 Pareto Principle (Focus on that 20% that generate 80% of the results)
- Personal growth and self-improvement
- Facing your fears
- Aligning your goal with your life purpose
- Creating a healthy and strong relationship with yourself
- Making yourself your number 1 priority
- Being Mindful
Things You Should STOP Giving a F*ck About
- What if’s – You can’t change your past BUT you can learn from it.
- All the should’s that makes you unhappy
- Society’s “Perfection” Standards – Stop pursuing someone else’s dreams and perfection that doesn’t exist.
- Current beauty and fashion standards
- Past mistakes – You can’t change the actual events themselves, but you can look at them from a different perspective and try to turn them into your advantage. Besides failures and mistakes are the best teachers!
- Not having everything figured out
- Social labels and categories – You should only pay attention to labels on food and cosmetic products.
- Pleasing others – Being a people-pleaser is an act of self-sabotage.
- The opinion of others -Worrying too much about what other people think will make you paranoid.
- Being judged by others Everybody judges everybody… so what?!
- Other people’s approval – you don’t need to satisfy other people’s expectations.
- Not being perfect -“Perfection is the illusion of a mind trying to control itself.”
- Not being enough – First of all, you’re enough and secondly, you can always improve.
- Being nice all the time – Being likable is not always under your control.
- Always following the rules – “But we’re never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy”
- Portraying yourself just one certain way.
- Gossip – it’s toxic, damaging and time-wasting
- People who bring negativity into your live
- Negative headlines that make you anxious and afraid of getting out of the house – Bad news dominates headlines because negative messages get much more attention than the positive ones.
- 100% clean eating diet – The world’s not going to end is you eat something that is not 100% organic, locally sourced, non-GMO, free of antibiotics, hormones, and additives every once in a while.
- Picture Perfect life created on Social Media – #reallife happens when you put your phone down
- Material wealth and possessions – Happiness and life satisfaction come from experiences, not material things.
- Things that you cannot control, fix or change – Accept it, free yourself from emotional garbage and move on.
Giving Too Many F*cks Is A Trap
Life is full of traps and they are out to specifically get you when you’re giving a fuck about everything and everyone without careful thought. So keep an eye out, you don’t want to fall into traps on the way to success.
- Brake free from the perfectionist trap – Don’t make life any more difficult than it already is.
- Control Your Ego to Advance in Life
- Get rid of overwhelming thoughts (on a regular basis)
- Ditch the victim mentality – You are responsible for your life
- Reality vs Illusion – is this your true reality or your dramatic storytelling?
- Labeling yourself and others – Broad labels and categories only lead to miscommunication and misunderstandings.
- The Comparison trap- “Rule 4: Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today” ―
Find Some Middle Ground
3 x 8h rule - The Sacred Equilibrium
Time is our most precious resource but the majority of us don’t use it efficiently. We confuse being busy with getting the right things done and as a consequence, we find it difficult to keep up and meet deadlines. It’s frustrating.
When the truth is, there is a huge difference between being active and being productive. Being busy won’t bring you any closer to accomplish your goal. because it’s not about the time you put in, but about how ell you spend that time. So if you want to be more productive and effective, you need to work smarter not harder… and you need a quality restful sleep. Otherwise, you will not be able to focus and concentrate on your task because even a small amount of sleep deprivation can negatively affect your cognitive performance. So instead of working more and sleeping less create a solid routine, prioritize your tasks and fit relaxation into your busy schedule. Try my 3 x 8h rule and split your day into three 8h parts (8h or work, 8h of mindful relaxation, 8h of sleep) and see how it works for you. Stop sacrificing your sleep and “me time” desperately trying to convince yourself that it will give you the greater outcome. Instead, create a work-life balance and learn to manage your time more effectively. Don’t forget that you are a human being not human “doing”!
Best Posts About Life Balance:
- The Power of Letting Go HERE
- Everything Starts in your Head HERE
- Time Alone with a Purpose HERE
- 6 Simple Ways to Live a Healthier Lifestyle HERE
- Free Yourself from Unwanted Intrusive Thoughts HERE
- How to Start Eating Mindfully HERE
- Put Yourself in a Positive Headspace HERE
- It’s just a Bad Day Not a Bad Life HERE
Focus on Your Priorities
So you gave too many f*cks about the things that really don’t matter and now you’re running out of time and excuses…
The Pareto Principle - Do More By Doing Less
Still trying to figure out why being busy is not giving you results? Have you heard about the 80/20 Pareto Principle?
According to the Pareto Principle, 20% of your work produces 80% of the result. Which means that if you manage to identify that 20% correctly you will spend more time doing the right things that will produce the greatest outcome. More important this simple rule, the invention of Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto will help you to reduce time-wasters that destroy your productivity and effectiveness. So the key to success is to eliminate those unnecessary things that produce only minimal gains and focus on that 20% that generate 80% of the results. In other words, if something is not your priority it may not be worth your time and effort.
However, this 80/20 principle can be successfully applied to other not work-related areas of your life. Just try to analyze your spendings, “me time”, diet, fitness or even your friendships using the Pareto Principle and you will notice that 20% of time and effort you dedicate to each of these areas gives you the 80% of fulfillment and personal satisfaction. It’s incredible, isn’t it?
You can use the 20/80 Pareto Principle to set your priorities, eliminate your distractions and focus on personal and professional growth. 24 hours a day can be enough to get the most important things done if you eliminate distractions and time-wasters (in every area of your life).
Have you checked my FREE printable workbooks on self-care and prioritizing life? If not, you can DOWNLOAD your 2 FREE workbooks here, just CLICK on the photos!
And Stop Giving a F*ck about Things that Don’t Matter!