5 Step Daily Routine For Success
Change Your Daily Routine To Improve Your Health And Wellbeing
Set Yourself Up for Success With This 5 Step Daily Routine
Most of us wish that there were more than 24 hours a day. But if there were 30 or even more hours a day we would plan, schedule and organize even more activities. The truth is, a longer day wouldn’t make you any more productive and any less anxious. Your daily success depends on a solid routine and your commitment to your goals. So instead of wallowing in sadness about not having enough time to accomplish everything you have on your to-do list plan your day properly and set yourself up for success.
If you want to make your day Ultra-Effective, accomplish your goals and live a happy and fulfilling life you need to manage your time more efficiently. How can you make this happen? Try my approach that I called: a 5-step daily routine that leads to explosive growth and long-term success.
1. Start the Day With Positivity
💠What do I want to achieve today?
💠How Do I want to feel in the evening?
💠What do I need to achieve today to be in better shape at the end of the day than I was when I woke up?
- Wake up early (approximately at the same time every day)
- Get natural light
- Drink a glass of water to rehydrate your body
- Make your bed
- Wake up your mind through meditation or deep breathing exercise
- Set intentions for the day
- Get inspired (You can find an incredible source of inspiration literally everywhere you just have to adopt a hunter-gatherer behavior and observe your surroundings. Don’t wait for inspiration but find it yourself by reading self-help books, blogs, and articles or just listen to your favorite music.
- Wake up your body through a morning workout, stretch or walk.
- Take a contrast shower, alternating between hot and cold water.
- Prepare a good quality breakfast to nourish your mind, body, and soul and boost your energy levels
2. Plan for Success
💠It’s time for making decisions and specifying your daily goals to give your life direction.
💠It’s time you enter a specific location of your today’s destination on your life GPS to be able to get there by nightfall.
💠It’s time to set yourself up for success.
💠It’s time to set the schedule up so that you have the day you want.
- Plan Your Day According to 3 x 8h rule (8h of work, 8h of productive “me time”, 8h of quality rest. A 3 x 8h rule it a great way to achieve work-life balance. You don’t believe me? Just try it and see how it works for you.
- Set 3 Priorities (You can use the 20/80 Pareto Principle to set your priorities, eliminate your distractions and focus on personal and professional growth. 24 hours a day can be enough to get the most important things done if you eliminate distractions and time-wasters (in every area of your life).
- Set realistic but challenging daily goals (and deadlines)
- Break down your goals into more realistically achievable steps
- Create a reasonable plan of action to accomplish your goals
- Create motivation through intentional action (I cannot stress this enough)
- Rember that being busy doesn’t necessarily mean being productive. So be productive!
3. Take Intentional Action
Once you get your goal structure set up it’s time for taking action and putting yourself in motion. If you’re waiting for motivation and inspiration to strike you you’re only wasting your time and energy. If you want to become insanely self-motivated you need to take an action. Because waiting instead of doing leads to procrastination. And procrastination leads to poor decisions. So instead of waiting for motivation to come go and get it! You are responsible for your life. If you want to achieve something you need to take action. Accept that you don’t need to have everything figured out in life to take an action. You can create an amazing outcome without knowing exactly what you want to achieve. (Yes it’s true!)
Life is an experiment you never know what results your actions will have but if you stay where you are you will never move forward and you will only get more and more stuck. So stop focusing on how and when your dreams will come true, just focus on here and now.
There is this huge misconception about the motivation that creates action, but it’s actually the other way around. It’s an action that creates motivation. Furthermore, the more you do the more motivated you become. It happens because the moment you start to notice your accomplishments your appetite for success growths.
- Put yourself in motion and get inspired by your own actions
- Boost Productivity (post about how to become a highly productive person HERE)
- The Pareto Principle (According to the Pareto Principle, 20% of your work produces 80% of the result. Which means that if you manage to identify that 20% correctly you will spend more time doing the right things that will produce the greatest outcome.)
- Unlock your creative potential (The best way to do it is through observation, connecting with nature, interacting with others and fueling your passion. Personally, I like to train my creative mind through journaling and communicating with my inner child because I really believe that our inner child is our source of creativity and infinite potential.)
- Quality Over Quantity – focus on what adds value to your life
- Eliminate distractions so you can stay focus on your goals
- Don’t overcomplicate things – Simplicity is the Key to Success
- Create space in your schedule for unexpected opportunities that will emerge at some point especially in the course of developing a new capability
4. Self-Reflection for Personal Growth
Self-reflection is an essential key to success in creating a healthy balance and feeding your life purpose.
Cultivating self-reflection and self-awareness is just like adding these fresh, high-quality ingredients to your meal. You can eat for pleasure, not hunger. You can live with a purpose not just “drifting” through it. All depends on you. If you’re ready to take the journey of self-reflection just stand in front of the mirror of your life and explore your consciousness. Take time to delve deeper into yourself. Ask yourself what you need in your life to make it healthy, tasteful and delicious and start adding fresh, high-quality and nutrient-dense ingredients. Looking for some powerful ways to practice self-reflection? Try these:
- Track your Progress
- Reflect on your life purpose
- Go for a Mindful Walk – remove mental clutter and find inner peace
- Gratitude Jar (Every day write down what you are grateful for and add these “Gratitude Notes” to your gratitude jar.)
- Quality time with loved ones (dinner, phone call, email – make every minute with your loved one’s count)
- Keep your dreams alive in the face of reality
- Practice Mindfulness
- Daily Journal Practice
5. Create Space for Ease and Clarity
Overthinking and over complicating things create stress, mental tension, and exhaustion and we all know how these ingredients ruin the taste of our everyday lives. So instead of wasting your time and energy on unnecessary non-critical decisions focus on your priorities. Create convenience and simplicity over your goals and actions for a happier and more fulfilling life. Remember that perfection does not exist and you can create an amazing outcome without knowing exactly what you want to achieve. Life is an experiment!
- Celebrate today’s achievements (Celebrating achievements is crucial for your success because it boosts your confidence, increases your self-esteem and activates happy chemicals in your brain! It’s worth the effort!)
- Practice Mindful relaxation (Dedicate approximately 8 hours a day for your side projects and relaxing activities. But don’t spend 8 hours laying on the couch and watching TV. Instead, find your ways to relax productively, for instance, go to the gym, develop your skills, learn something new, gain inspiration or spend quality time with your loved ones.)
- Prepare a healthy nutrient-dense meal (great post about mindful eating HERE)
- Make tomorrow’s to-do list (Plan for an ultra-effective and productive day the night before)
- Do a digital detox
- Declutter your physical space before going to bed (wash the dishes, clean your desk, take out the garbage, organize your dirty lundry)
- Get quality rest (Dedicate 7-8 hours a day for a quality rest. Don’t sacrifice your sleep to accomplish more work in a day because it won’t make you any more productive. Compromising sleep will negatively affect your mental and physical performance. So make sure you get enough sleep.)
Best Posts About Achieving Goals:
- Powerful and smart ways to manage your time efficiently and effectively HERE
- 5 steps to success in achieving your goals HERE
- The ultimate way to overcome procrastination and become a highly productive person HERE
- 10 powerful life-changing healthy morning rituals HERE
- 6 Simple Ways To Live A Healthier Lifestyle HERE
- How To Start Eating Mindfully HERE
- Put Yourself In A Positive Headspace HERE
- The science of motivation HERE
- 10 simple ways to bring mindfulness into your daily life HERE
- 10 powerful habits to boost your confidence HERE
- Ho to get unstuck immediately! HERE
Success is not a matter of luck but a result of consistent work and self-discipline.
Master the art of self-discipline:
💠 Increase your Accountability
💠 Create a priority list
💠 Align your goals with your purpose
💠 Manage your time mindfully
💠 Set specific goals with a hard timeline
💠 Develop a specific action plan toward your goals
💠 Value Your Worth
💠 Keep the inspiration going
💠 Track your progress and ask for feedback
💠 Celebrate Your Achievements
DOWNLOAD your 2 FREE workbooks here, just CLICK on the photos!
Develop a successful daily routine and create a life you want to have!