Make Meal Planning Fun & Creative
New year, new me, right? No, but seriously, it is very common to set New Year’s resolution on the 1st of January. And for most of us, one of the top resolutions is is to “eat better”. Unfortunately, for 80% of New Year’s resolutions fail by mid-February. It happens mostly because we are lacking a plan of action, proper goals and motivation. That’s a bad combination.
Healthy meals don’t just happen. You have to decide what you’re eating, make your grocery list, buy the ingredients, and then prepare everything. And I mean, EVERYTHING. That can be quite overwhelming but only if you don’t have the right tools.
Fortunately, now you can get all the tools to make it happen with Healthy Meal Planning Bundle! This curated collection of 58 resources will help you:
- Meal plan more consistently and free up hours every week
- Save money on groceries with smart shopping strategies
- Organize your meal plans and recipes for easy access and less stress
- Eat healthier breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with hundreds of tested recipes.
And best of all, you can get the entire package for just $37! But before you make any decision, read my review and then you can decide!
PS. Don’t forget to GET your FREE Worksheets (you will find them below)!
What’s in the Bundle?
The bundle consists of 58 products divided into several more specific topics:
- Better Budgeting
- Getting Started with Meal Planning
- Kid-Friendly Meals (Healthy Meals 6 Healthy Lunch Boxes)
- Meal Organization
- Quick & Easy Meals (Simple & Healthy Meal Solutions)
- Real Food & Nutrition (Clean Eating, Low Carb)
- Special Diets (Keto, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Anti-Inflammatory, Prenatal, Fertility Detox)
- Weight Loss
Bundle Products List
- Budget (3 products worth $89.99)
- Getting Started (8 products worth $170.93)
- Kid-Friendly (5 products worth $66.93)
- Meal Organization (11 products worth $168.98)
- Quick & Easy (10 products worth $134.94)
- Real Food & Nutrition (5 products worth $360.99)
- Special Diets (13 products worth $339.89)
- Weight Loss (3 products worth $141.99)
What Types Of Products are in the Bundle?
- 11 Cookbooks
- 15 Meal Plans
- 9 eCourses
- 11 eBooks
- 10 Printables
- 1 Membership
- 1 Summit
What is the Cost of the Bundle?
The bundle of 58 products costs $37. There is an additional option for cheat sheets, which are abbreviated notes versions of the materials. It’s $47 with the cheat sheets included.
This is a strange, uncertain time, and I’m glad Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day happiness guarantee. You can try the bundle out for a month and if you don’t like the bundle if you need your money back, or for any reason, just email their customer happiness team within 30 days for a full refund.
Pros Of The Bundle
Grab Your FREE Worksheets
Cons Of The Bundle
- Some of the content may not apply to you (ex. special diets)
- Having 58 resources to read can be overwhelming
My Top 6 Recommended Products in the Bundle
1. Eat Real Foods Virtual Health Summit by Monique Nelson – Summit (value $297.00)
A recording of a live event devoted to the topic of enjoying healthy meals, packed with whole foods, regardless of the type of diet you prefer to follow.
2. 30 Day Keto Meal Plan + Cookbook by PaleoHacks – Meal Plan and Cookbook (value $29.00)
Provides a 30-day meal plan with its supplemental recipes to equip anyone for a successful 30-days on a ketogenic diet.
3. Hormone Phase Toxin-Free Menu Planning by Cristy Murray – Meal Plan (value $97.00)
Learn how to nourish your body according to your cycle. Learn what toxins are doing to your body and what you can do about it.
4. Low Tox Life Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan by Alexx Stuart – Meal Plan (value $29.00)
Kick inflammation to the curb, one delicious meal at a time.
5. Frugal Gluten-Free by Merissa Alink – Cookbook (value $4.97)
This isn’t your average gluten-free cookbook, but contains delicious gluten-free recipes that you can easily make on a budget!
6. Healthy Shopping by Christa Orecchio – eCourse (value $29.00)
Tour the grocery store to learn easy tips on how to get foods in your diet that improve your energy, digestion, weight, and moods. You’ll learn organic vs. non-organic options, what’s okay to buy frozen, soda and juice alternatives, and more!
Who Do I Recommend this Bundle for?
- If you want to level up your nutrition but you don’t know where to start
- If you want to develop and maintain healthy eating habits
- If you’re trying to save time for meal planning & prepping
- If you want to save money on healthy grocery shopping
- If you’re interested in special diets supported by science
Get Your Financial Planner Here
Who Don’t I Recommend this Bundle for?
- You don’t think you’ll use the products
- You don’t want to spend $37 on 58 products worth $1474.64
Grab Your Free Printable Workbook
Best Posts About Achieving Goals:
- 9 Best Financial Goals For 2021 & Powerful Tips To Actually Achieve Them
- How To Organize Your Life For 2021: 7 Simple Steps
- 8 Steps To Make 2021 Your Best Year Ever.
- How To Set Goals For 2021 And Achieve Them
- 8 Steps To Reset Your Life For A Successful 2021
- A powerful method to simplify & prioritize your life
- Making your productivity skyrocket
- Managing your time wisely and effectively
- Increasing self-motivation
- Lists to level up your life
- Lists to organize your life
Stay positive, be mindful and level up your nutrition!