Table of Contents
Whether you feel it or not, the Christmas vibe is just around the corner. December has just started and suddenly you cannot hide from Christams’s atmosphere. The decorations, lights, sales, gift ideas, or even songs are everywhere. And if you live in a big city like me (I live in Paris) you just cannot run away from this unique Christmas energy. Actually, technically you can but why would you want to do that?
Okay, I admit it, I’ve already listened to Wham’s “Last Christmas”. And yes I think that it’s the only truly great Christmas song. And yes I’m already preparing my Christmas movies list.
But there’s another thing I’ve already started to plan and organize… and it’s my Christmas menu. I want to be prepared to feed my family and friends with delicious food in a stress-free manner. I truly want to enjoy the process and to be able to do that I need to start planningwasn’t my Christmas party earlier this year because the last year I started organizing my Christmas dinner on December 24th morning… You can probably imagine that it wasn’t the best idea and it cost me a lot of stress.
This year it’s different. I’m already planning and organizing the perfect Christmas experience with the best resources that you can find out there – with the Ultimate Cooking Bundle.
This Bundle is a collection of digital products that include:
- 13 eBooks
- 3 eCourses
- 7 Printables
- and bonuses
And the best thing is that you can get all of it for only $19.97.
But before making a choice whether you want to grab the Ultimate Cooking Bundle or not, here’s my review:
PS. Don’t forget to grab your FREEBIES and register for a FREE webinar!
What’s in the Bundle?
Bundle Products List
- Desserts (6 resources worth $66.00)
- Full Meal Plans (6 resources worth $82.38)
- Fun Additions (4 resources worth $49.77)
- Planning & Organization (7 resources worth $108.98)
What Types Of Products are in the Bundle?
- 13 eBooks
- 3 eCourses
- 7 Printables
What is the Cost of the Bundle?
The bundle of 23 products costs $19.97. There is an additional option for cheat sheets, which are abbreviated notes versions of the materials. It’s $27.97 with the cheat sheets included.
My Top 7 Recommended Products in the Bundle
1. Holiday Self-care planner (35 pages): Nourish your mind, body and soul during this Holiday season by Sonia Motwani (Printable) $9.00
2. 2021 Holiday Planner: Get your holidays organized by Pam Hoepner
Use this 23-pg planner to keep holiday shopping organized and on budget, track packages and cards, organize holiday baking, plan the menu and grocery shopping for your Christmas Day meal, and learn how to organize and store your holiday decorations.
3. Mindful Meal Planning: Relieve holiday cooking stress, create more mindfulness in the kitchen by Jenny Eden Berk (eBook) $27.00
A mindful method to stay conscious in the kitchen, nourish your bod throughout the week, and find your meal planning mojo.
3. Delicious, Allergen-Free Comfort Food by Rachel Abernathy (eBook) $9.99
4. Plant Based Holidays Survival Guide by Kim Murphy (eBook) $27.00
Thrive during the holidays with healthy plant based holiday recipes, holiday party organization checklists & menu planner, tips for staying plant based during the holidays, and learn how to turn your traditional Holiday recipes into plant based versions.
5. Gluten-Free & Paleo Holiday Recipes by Raia Todd (eBook) $5.00
6. How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal by Tara Ziegmont (Printable) $6.99
In the pages of How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal, you will learn how to plan and prepare a simple, easy, and amazingly delicious Thanksgiving or Christmas feast.
7. The Holiday Planning Bundle by Sue Nelson and Diane Ferriera (eCourse) $20.00
Have Your Most Organized Holiday Ever!
BONUSE in the Bundle
Free flour gnocchi cooking class on January 8 from Chicca’s Cooking Club worth $36.00
Online cooking classes, live from Tuscany. Join Chicca, your charismatic Italian friend, to cook authentic dishes from her heritage in your own kitchen.
You don’t have to stick to all the same desserts every year. Cate Brubaker is going to show us German Holiday Treats that Will Delight Your Taste Buds and Impress Your Friends in a free class. Register for the free class here and get step-by-step guidance on how to make these yummy dishes.
This is a strange, uncertain time, and I’m glad Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day happiness guarantee. You can try the bundle out for a month and if you don’t like the bundle if you need your money back, or for any reason, just email their customer happiness team within 30 days for a full refund.
Pros Of The Bundle
- High-quality products covering lots of information on planning and organizing the perfect Christmas party.
- Simple and effective tips to plan and organize a happy, healthy, stress-free, and unforgettable Christmas.
- Powerful hacks & healthy holiday tips to stay on track this season
- Plenty of tutorials & guides from “How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal” to “Holiday Cocktail Guide for the Home Bartender” will help you to host an unforgettable Christmas Party.
- 1 High-Quality Bonus
- Quality-price ratio (Price $19.97 for 23 products worth $307.07)
Cons Of The Bundle
- You’re not interested in throwing the perfect Christmas party
- You don’t want to plan and organize your holiday dinners for less stress and more time with family
- You have no intention to discover new delicious Christmas cookie recipes
- Having 23 resources to read can be overwhelming
Who Do I Recommend this Bundle for?
- If you’re interested in planning and organising the perfect celebration
- If you want to discover new, original and incredibly delicious Christmas meals
- If you want to thrive (not only survive) during the Christmas season
- If you want to nourish your mind, body and soul during this Holiday season
Who Don’t I Recommend this Bundle for?
- You don’t think you’ll use the products
- You don’t want to spend $19.97 on 23 products worth $303.07
Grab Your Free Printable Workbooks!
Posts On Living Your Best Life:
- How To Upgrade Your Life For Maximum Results & Happiness
- How To Figure Out What You Want In Life: 12 Simple Exercises
- Discover 10 simple ways to train your self-discipline muscle
- Use best time management apps to keep you on schedule at work
- Organize your day around your goals
- Use the Eisenhower Box to identify your top priorities and avoid the urgency trap
- Create and maintain a powerful morning routine
- Develop morning rituals to make your motivation flow effortlessly
- Create motivation through action
- Start before you are ready
- Improve your decision-making process
- Overcome your self-limiting beliefs that block your progress
- Balance productivity and happiness
- Cultivate self-care routine
- The 3 x 8 rule for Perfectly Balanced Day & Life
- Create rituals to induce a flow state
Stay positive, be mindful and throw the best Christmas party!