Table of Contents
Finally, Write That Book!
Life’s too short to spend 40 hours a week at a job you hate (or wishing you could be earning extra money from home)! Why not learn how to start a writing career and make money online — on your schedule and your terms!
That’s exactly what the Writer’s Toolkit is all about: 39 eBooks, eCourse, and templates to help you strengthen your writing and build a freelance writing business.
Just $97 for a 3-day flash sale. Get it before it’s gone!
But before making any decision take a look at the product included in the Writer’s Toolkit.
Bundle Product List
- CRAFTING YOUR BOOK (7 resources worth $1033.54)
- FREELANCE WRITING (7 resources worth $485.00)
- MARKETING (6 resources worth $433.99)
- PRODUCTIVITY (6 resources worth $677.00)
- PUBLISHING (6 resources worth $561.20)
- WRITING FUNDAMENTALS (6 resources worth $1044.00)
Types Of Products
- 6 eBooks
- 30 eCourses
- 1 Template
- 1 Membership Site
- 12 High-Quality BONUSES
Cost Of The Bundle
The bundle of 39 resources (worth $5354.73) costs $97. There is an additional option for cheat sheets, which are abbreviated notes versions of the materials. It’s $147 with the cheat sheets included.
CRAFTING YOUR BOOK (7 resources worth $1033.54)
1. Book Building: A Beginner’s Guide to Crafting Your Book by C.E. Flores (eBook) $5.54
Has formatting your book turned into a nightmare? Fear not! The mystery of book organization is a thing of the past.
2. Get It Done Book Camp: How To Write, Launch, & Market Your Book WITH EASE in Just 90 Days by Ashley M. King (eCourse) $127.00
Learn How To Write, Launch, & Market Your Book WITH EASE in Just 90 Days.
3. How to Write a Book in 30 Days by Frances Vidakovic (eCourse) $37.00
35 strategic, foolproof steps to get your digital eBook complete in one month
4. The 6 Day Book Outline by Todd Brison (eCourse) $197.00
Save six months of time when you write the book!
5. The Dapper Drafter by Loni Crittenden (eCourse) $74.00
Everything you need to finish your frickin’ novel!
6. 40 Days to a Finished Book by Leonie Dawson (eCourse) $199
It’s time to get your book DONE, out of your head, into the world, helping the people it’s meant to, and bringing YOU clients + abundance…
7. Make Publishing Fun: Get Your Transformational Book Done by Carol Kline and Kathryn Guylay (eCourse) $394.00
Turn your story/expertise into a transformational book; learn the formula that created multiple New York Times Bestselling Transformational Books.
FREELANCE WRITING (7 resources worth $485.00)
1. Freelance Writer Contract Template by Lucrezia Iapichino (eCourse) $87.00
Plug-and-play contract template professionally drafted by an experienced lawyer for freelance writers
2. Freelance Writing: The Ultimate Guide to REAL Success by Traci Benoit (eCourse) $97.00
You can become a successful freelance writer in just a few weeks – even with zero experience.
3. How To Become A Freelance Writer In 60 Days by Aisha Preece (eBook) $37
A 110+ page ebook with detailed strategies on the exact steps you need to take, to become a paid freelance writer in 60 days.
4. ProBlogger’s Ultimate Guide to Freelance Writing: How to Get Paid Blogging Jobs by ProBlogger (eBook) $29.00
Once you’ve read this guide, you’ll know everything you need in order to become a paid blogger.
5. The Business of Writing & Editing: Deluxe Package (start your career as a freelance writer TODAY) by Sagan Morrow (eCourse) $39.00
Get the practical tips, guidance, and motivation to start your freelance writing business with confidence!
6. The Ultimate Guide to Ghostwriting by Heather Ritchie (eBook) $47.00
Learn everything you need to know about starting a ghostwriting business so you can ditch your 9-5 and start making some serious money.
7. Freelance Book Editing 101 by Susannah Noel & Nancy Marriott (eCourse) $149.00
Turn your love of books into a rewarding part-time or full-time career as a freelance book editor.
MARKETING (6 resources worth $832.99)
1. Publicist in a Box by Larissa Banting (eCourse) $141.00
The #1 strategy to get free top-tier media exposure without a publicist
2. Your Message Matters Masterclass by Mark Timm (eCourse) $399
A 10 module online course where best selling author, Mark Timm, shares secrets to successfully writing and launching a best selling book.
3. Content Planning Toolkit by Tonia Kendrick (eCourse) $67.00
A complete system to help you create a smart, actionable content plan so that you publish consistently without being so overwhelmed.
4. The 10-Day Smart Author Publicity Challenge by Belinda Griffin (eCourse) $97.00
Secure your first or next guest post or podcast interview in just 10 days, so you can get in front of your ideal readers, grow your platform and sell more books.
5. Mastering Keywords and Categories by Dave Chesson (eCourse) $49.99
Through this course, you’ll be able to look over my shoulder as I show you how to find the best Amazon keywords and categories and use them to your advantage.
6. LinkedIn Marketing for Freelance Writers by Carol Tice (eCourse ) $79.00 Discover how to use LinkedIn to get well-paid writing jobs.
PRODUCTIVITY (7 resources worth $1201.00)
1. 12-Months to Full Time Author by Steff Green (eCourse) $197.00
Get the plan, the tools, and the mindset to quit your day job in 12-months to write full-time.
2. Believe, Plan, Act: A Platform + Productivity Planner for Writers by Kimberley Grabas (eCourse) $37.00
The complete productivity + planning system for your author business.
3. The Artistic, Creative Author by Alana Terry (eCourse) $149.00
A four week training to inspire your creative side.
4. The Writer’s Deadline Formula by Marion Roach Smith (eCourse) $97.00 Discover how to develop a daily writing habit.
5. Next Level Writer’s Workshop by Mike Michalowicz (eCourse) $475
A series of 3 videos – recordings of the most important parts of The Next Level Workshop
6. Finally Write That Book! by JJ Conway (eCourse) $49
How to overcome mental blocks, fund your book project, stop saying “one day” and FINALLY write that book
7. Perfect Writing Day by Hope Writers (eCourse) $197
A digital course that includes ten modules to help you create your perfect writing day.
PUBLISHING (6 resources worth $561.20)
1. Behind-The-Scenes Book Success Workshop by Lise Cartwright (eCourse) $44.00
Learn how to validate your book idea, find profitable keywords that make you money, and identify best selling categories for launching your book on Amazon!
2. Build Your Book Cover by Friday by Abi Partridge (eCourse) $65.20
With this course you will finally give your book it’s birthday in a cover that you love and are proud to share.
3. Copyright and Disclaimer Template for Ebooks by Amira Irfan (Template) $97
If you have an ebook or are considering creating one, this is the legal template you will need! You Must Include Proper Copyright Notice and Disclaimer Language in Your Book to Be Legally Protected. This template works for both printed and ebooks!
4. Make Publishing Profitable and Fun by Kathryn Guylay (eCourse) $198.00
How to successfully navigate the complex publishing industry and avoid mistakes that have cost other authors thousands of dollars.
5. Self Publishing Masterclass: Go From Idea to Bestseller by Jen Ruiz (eCourse) $60.00
Learn how to self-publish your book on Amazon in 5 easy steps.
6. Self-Publish Kickstart Program by Bridget Liggett (eCourse) $97.00
Everything you need to know about publishing and marketing your self-published book!
WRITING FUNDAMENTALS (6 resources worth $1241.00)
1. ProWritingAid Academy by ProWritingAid (Membership) $499
1 Year Membership – Build your writing skills, find your writing family, and get your ideas out there.
2. How to Set Achievable Goals for Your Book Launch by Dorethia Kelly ( eCourse) $197
Writing a book is a fulfilling accomplishment, learn how to set achievable goals and knock ’em out of the park!
3. Punctuation 101 by Catherine Turner (eBook) $17
Learn the mistakes you need to avoid making if you want to become a better proofreader and writer!
4. The Energize Your Writing Toolkit: Cheat Sheets for Character Emotions ebook and mini-course by Stacy Juba (eCourse) $29.00
Never struggle with character emotions again! Get this 100-page printable toolkit packed with more than 4,000 emotional phrases arranged into easy-to-digest lists.
5. Character Creation Crash Course by Kristina Adams (eCourse) $199.00 Discover how to create realistic, believable, and three-dimensional characters that readers remember long after they’ve turned the final page.
6. Write Better, Right Now: The No-Nonsense Writing Course by Abigail King (eCourse) $300.00
Learn the secrets that published writers know.
**EARLY BIRD OFFER**
1. 3 Story Grid Books for Free by Story Grid worth $59.97
Story Grid helps writers level up their craft through learning the historical, philosophical, and scientific methodology behind story.
2. The 2020 Fiction Marketing Academy Summit from BookAds worth $97
BookAds is an agency that helps authors manage their Amazon, BookBub and Facebook paid-ads campaigns.
3. Months Trial of ProWritingAid Premium from ProWritingAid worth $60
ProWritingAid is the only editing software that offers world-class grammar and style checking combined with more in-depth reports to help you strengthen your writing. Their unique combination of suggestions, articles, videos, and quizzes makes writing fun and interactive. It helps you learn as you edit, making you a stronger writer.
The editing tool analyzes your text and highlights a variety of key writing issues, such as overused words, sentence structure, punctuation issues, repeated phrases, consistency, dialogue, pacing and readability. Includes integrations for MS Word, Scrivener, GoogleDocs, Chrome and more.
4. The Write Plan Planner from The Write Practice worth $34.99
5. Hardcover Copy of Decoding Greatness from Ignite80 worth $28
Ignite80 exists to help organizations create thriving workplaces. They teach leaders and their teams evidence-based practices for fostering engagement, achieving high-level performance, and sustaining a vibrant organizational culture.
6. FREE 12-Month Premium Candidate Membership from ProBlogger worth $49
For over 10 years the ProBlogger Job Board has been the leading marketplace for freelance writing and blog-related jobs.Advertising hundreds of jobs each month, the ProBlogger Job Board is one of the most active and effective job boards for writers to find jobs and for employers to find writers.
7. 30-day trial of ConvertKit + automations PDF from Convertkit worth $108
ConvertKit helps you find your audience, turn them into true fans, and earn a living as a creator with our audience building and email marketing software.
8. 30 days free of the Social Content App from AngieGensler.com worth $15
AngieGensler.com helps small business owners tackle social media marketing without the hustle and headache. That’s why they created the Social Content App, a proven-to-work system for social media marketing. The Social Content App eliminates the stress of social media and allows users to focus their time and energy on what they do best.
9. $250 off 1000 Storybooks’s start to finish Children’s Book Publishing Service from 1000 Stories worth $250
1000 Storybooks is a full service outfit for self-publishing children’s picture books. From walking you through the first draft to developmental editing to filling each page with adorable, high-quality custom illustrations, 1000 Storybooks takes you from idea to professional and publish-ready! If you can put together a few rough paragraphs, 1000 Storybooks can take you the rest of the way, providing you with everything you need to publish your story as an eBook, paperback, and hardcover in the online marketplace. Whether you’re hoping to launch a career as a children’s book author or to simply create a family heirloom to share with your kids and grandkids, 1000 Storybooks can help, and help at just a fraction of the typical cost of producing a professional children’s picture book elsewhere.
10. 30% discount on the yearly plan for the first year from StoryOrigin worth $30
StoryOrigin is a marketing tool and community of authors that work together to build their mailing lists, increase sales, find reviewers, and stay on top of deadlines.
11. 50% off all book cover packages from 100 Covers worth $150
100 Covers is the largest book cover design firm in the world, with a team of more than 30 talented designers and illustrators providing 3,000+ competitive book cover designs to the self-publishing community each year. 100 Covers provides the best quality to price ratio in the industry by far. With a perfect 5.0 star rating on Google, they are sure to exceed your expectations, and with millions of dollars of ad campaigns and book promotions run since 2014 through their book marketing services, they truly understand how to give your book the right look to sell.
12. 30 Day Trial and exclusive $15 discount code from Literature & Latte Ltd.
Literature & Latte is a software company founded by writers for writers. Everything we do is born of a passion for bringing together processes familiar to writers in new and exciting ways. Literature & Latte was founded in 2006 and our award-winning software is now used by thousands of writers the world over. It’s helped turn napkins into novels, thoughts into theses, and scribbles into screenplays.
This workbook (53 pages) is designed to help you maximize your productivity and increase your effectiveness without sacrificing your life balance. Whether you work from home during the Coronavirus Pandemic or thinking about starting a side hustle, this workbook can help you build a more thoughtful work-from-home strategy, bring structure to your workday and create a healthy work-life balance.
Grab Your Free Printable Workbooks
Posts On Living Your Best Life
- How To Upgrade Your Life For Maximum Results & Happiness
- How To Figure Out What You Want In Life: 12 Simple Exercises
- Discover 10 simple ways to train your self-discipline muscle
- Use best time management apps to keep you on schedule at work
- Organize your day around your goals
- Use the Eisenhower Box to identify your top priorities and avoid the urgency trap
- Create and maintain a powerful morning routine
- Develop morning rituals to make your motivation flow effortlessly
- Create motivation through action
- Start before you are ready
- Improve your decision-making process
- Overcome your self-limiting beliefs that block your progress
- Balance productivity and happiness
- Cultivate self-care routine
- The 3 x 8 rule for Perfectly Balanced Day & Life
- Create rituals to induce a flow state
and Become a Professional Writer!