Table of Contents
Become The Master Of Time
“We have a strategic plan. It’s called doing things.”
Life’s too short to waste! Why not learn how to streamline your routines and use productivity tools to your advantage – all so you can free up time to do more of what you love?
That’s exactly what the Ultimate Productivity Bundle is all about: 29 eBooks, eCourses, and printables to find more margin, reach your goals, and rock your to-do list.
It’s a phenomenal deal (Just $37 for 2 days only), but let’s have a closer look at the products included in the bundle. Shall we?
Bundle Product List
- Goal Setting (3 resources worth $70.00)
- Home & Family (6 resources worth $196.00)
- Organization (12 resources worth $260.98)
- Personal Development (4 resources worth $630.00)
- Time Management (4 resources worth $135.00) 5
Types Of Products
- 16 eCourses
- 10 planners
- 3 printables & workbooks
Cost Of The Bundle
The bundle of 29 products (worth $1291.98) costs $37.00. There is an additional option for cheat sheets, which are abbreviated notes versions of the materials. It’s $47.00 with the cheat sheets included.
GOAL SETTING (3 resources worth $70.00)
- Creating Your Yearly Goals with Trello by Cara Harvey (eCourse) $29.00
During this 90 minute workshop you’ll learn how you can use Trello to map out your year goals and create your own personal board goal board for each quarter.
- Feel-Good Plans & Goals Planner by Cristina Morero (Printable) $14.00
Simplify, plan, set goals and succeed while feeling good about yourself.
- Goal Crusher System by Corinne Schmitt (eCourse) $27.00
This proven system can be used by anyone and for all types of goals -personal, professional, habit-based, and achievement-based.
HOME & FAMILY (6 resources worth $196.00)
1.7 Days to Quiet by Dani Goeppert (eCourse) $27.00
Every mama’s guide to establishing a peace-filled daily quiet time routine.
2. Editable Daily Routine Cards by Viktoria Andersson (Printable) $5.00
Help your child visualize their daily routines and help you free yourself from power struggles, yelling, and nagging.
3. Happy Homestead Planner by Diana Bouchard (Printable) $15.00
Your go-to printable planning system to turn your dreams of self-sufficiency into a step by step personalized plan to achieve your goals. Minus the burnout and exhaustion.
4. Mastering Mompreneur Productivity by Cousett Hoover (eCourse) $37.00
From mastering mindset to automating and working smarter, not harder, this course is packed with tons of tips to maximize productivity in a super busy Mompreneur Life.
5. The Family Planner by Laura Burton (Printable) $15.00
The must-have planner to get your family organized today!
6. The Organized Kids Academy by Jessica Litman (eCourse) $97.00
Hundreds of kids have been helped to get their spaces organized and set them up for success later in life!
ORGANIZATION (12 resources worth $260.98)
1.6 Mistakes You’re Making With Your To-Do List by Jennifer Roskamp (eCourse) $19.00
Discover the things you’re doing every day that make it more difficult to get anything done.
2. Beat Journal Overwhelm by Kirsty Hill (Workbook) $39.00
This guide will help you beat life overwhelmed and gain back control of your time.
3. Complete Planning Toolkit by Mim Jenkinson (eCourse) $37.00
A collection of printable planners, stickers and eBooks to help you become more organized, productive, and calm.
4. Deluxe Home Binder by Abby Lawson (Printable) $30.00
Helps create order in the midst of a busy life, giving users one central place to keep all of their important information.
5. Fanciful Florals Coloring Planner by JoDitt Williams (Planner) $10.00
Relax and destress while organizing your week!
6. How to Find the Perfect Planner System by Lisa Sharp (Planner) $6.00
A quick guide to help you find the best planner system for you along with printables to help you create that perfect system.
7. Master Your Gmail by Niki Robinson (eCourse) $49.00
Less than 30 minutes to Gmail FREEDOM!
8. Power Over Paperwork by Laura Shaw (eCourse) $17.00
A guide to decluttering and organizing your paperwork.
9. Productivity Planner by Emily Bredeson (Printable) $8.00
Plan your month, plan your week, and plan your days.
10. The 2021 Year of Intent by Leslie Lambert (Printable) $16.99
A collection of over 100 organization printables that allows you to build a planner that works for your life.
11. The Flexible Planner 2021 by Jami Boys (Printable) $16.99
Your solution to the planner graveyard. A perfect combo of bullet journalling and traditional planner to organize your life and save time.
12. Trello Tracking Board for PROD2021 by Kristi @ Paperless Boss (Planner) $12.00
Want to track all of your bundle products DIGITALLY? Now you can with the bundle tracking board.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT (4 resources worth $630.00)
1.Conquer Procrastination by Nadalie Bardo (eCourse) $97.00
Actionable strategies to help you kick your procrastination habit for good.
2. Master Your Life with Productivity by Karissa Ancell (eCourse) $37.00
Make time for what matters most.
3. Procrastinator to Action Taker by Emma Norris (eCourse) $299.00
A proven, 5-step method to stop putting things off and start getting things done today!
4. Purpose, Planning and Profits by Amber Temerity Lozzi $197.00
A collection of worksheets and tutorials for busy entrepreneurs looking to streamline their systems and spotlight their skill sets.
TIME MANAGEMENT (4 resources worth $135.00)
1.Stop Procrastination and Take Back Your Time by Venese Lau (eCourse) $49.00
The proven, step-by-step actionable strategy that guides you through exactly how to stop procrastination, take back your time, and truly achieve the freedom you were promised as an Entrepreneur.
2. The Procrastination Buster by Brianna Berner (Workbook) $22.00
Quit being a flake to yourself (and everyone else in your life) with this step-by-step guide.
3. Time Blocking Workshop for Busy Moms by Katie Scott (eCourse) $25.00
This workshop will teach you to work smarter not harder and get back hours of time each week with time blocking. Includes video training, Google sheets, Trello boards, and how to rock time blocking!
4. To-Do List Queen by Brittany Jones (eCourse) $39.00
You will learn how to stop wasting time always playing catch up on your never-ending task lists, how to use any planner to stay organized, and how to actually have some of that self-care time you have so desperately been needing.
Want to become more productive?
Jennifer Roskamp (blogger and mother of 9!) and Ultimate Bundles are co-hosting a webinar called 3 Essential Daily Routines for Getting More Done in Less Time. Now you can take these practical strategies and apply them to your life. Learn more here
$25 Credit from SaneBox worth $25
Clean up your inbox today and keep it that way forever. SaneBox uses personalized algorithms to quickly learn your email habits and show your most important messages first, while filtering out the noise. Best of all, it works wherever you check email, on all clients and devices.
2. Printable Sticker Pack from From Mimm with Love worth $24
Mim Jenkinson helps action-taking women and online entrepreneurs ditch overwhelm and create their dream life!She shares planners, stickers, courses and programs that bring productivity, joy and creativity into the lives of busy women all around the world.
3. Aromatherapy Blend Roller Ball from Puro Co. worth $18
Puro Company specializes in unique aromatherapy blends, artisan soap and skincare products. Every product is handcrafted and formulated by Kristyn Bango, a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Herbalist, and Dietary Supplement specialist to provide holistic tools to compliment overall wellbeing and success.
4. 1 FREE month of access to Supporti, the accountability partner app worth $15.99
Supporti pairs goal-oriented people together as mutual accountability partners through a mobile app. Supporti is more than a matching service (although it does find you incredible buddies!)—it’s an entire accountability system designed to motivate you to stick to daily behaviors through the power of one-on-one peer support. If you struggle to follow through on your own goals or can’t seem to work on them consistently, experience the game-changing difference of an accountability partner with Supporti!
5. 3 Months Free Trial from Focuster worth $44
Focuster automatically schedules your To Do list in the empty slots in your calendar. Now you can focus on what’s important, rather than the tedium of managing your schedule. Focuster updates your schedule to maximize your productivity when your calendar changes. And if you don’t finish, Focuster will move it to the next available time. Recover your focus from distractions or interruptions with intelligent notifications that will remind you until you complete your top priority.
6. Exclusive 45 Day Free Trial from FacileThings SL worth $33.60
The Ultimate Solution to Get Things Done. Without Stress. Get Organized Effectively.
7. The Momentum Planner from Productive Flourishing worth $19.97
Productive Flourishing is a community for people with the vision to see how the world could be, the smarts to figure out how to make it happen, and the grit to do the work. They offer everything from planners and e-courses to business coaching and community-building. The bedrock of their mission is to focus on how to channel time, energy, and attention into finishing the stuff that matters.
8. 2 months free of Stencil Unlimited from Stencil worth $40
Stencil is the web’s favorite graphic design tool! It is the fastest and easiest way to create engaging visuals for small business owners, bloggers, social media marketers and more! No need to hire expensive designers or take time to learn complicated software. Stencil is the one tool you need to source beautiful stock photos, fonts and icons to create beautiful images faster than you ever thought possible.
"The Laws Of Goal Setting Universe: The Formula For Success In Setting & Achieving Goals" Workbook
“The Laws of Goal Setting Universe” Workbook: The Formula For Success In Setting & Achieving Goals” is a 100-page workbook designed to help you create a crystal clear vision of your future, set the right goals (in alignment with your vision and purpose), create a successful mindset, and develop smart tactics (habits, routines, rituals) that will help you achieve your objectives faster and more easily.
Grab Your Free Printable Workbooks
Posts On Living Your Best Life
- How To Upgrade Your Life For Maximum Results & Happiness
- How To Figure Out What You Want In Life: 12 Simple Exercises
- Discover 10 simple ways to train your self-discipline muscle
- Use best time management apps to keep you on schedule at work
- Organize your day around your goals
- Use the Eisenhower Box to identify your top priorities and avoid the urgency trap
- Create and maintain a powerful morning routine
- Develop morning rituals to make your motivation flow effortlessly
- Create motivation through action
- Start before you are ready
- Improve your decision-making process
- Overcome your self-limiting beliefs that block your progress
- Balance productivity and happiness
- Cultivate self-care routine
- The 3 x 8 rule for Perfectly Balanced Day & Life
- Create rituals to induce a flow state
and boost your productivity levels