Table of Contents
Home Management On A Budget & Healthy Living
I’ve been telling you about The Home Management Bundle for the last few days. This is your last chance to get this curated collection of resources to help you:
- Find time for what matters
- Keep your home organized, decluttered, clean, and welcoming
- Feed your family better food, in less time, with less stress
- Be more intentional and make the most of the time you spend with your family.
I know that tomorrow morning I’ll hear from people who are disappointed they missed out, and I just don’t want you to be one of them!
I’m also so glad Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day happiness guarantee. You can try the bundle out for a month and if your situation changes, if you don’t like the bundle, if you need your money back, or for any reason, just email their customer happiness team within 30 days for a full refund.
Just get your bundle before the timer expires…
When you buy the Home Management Bundle, you’ll get access to:
- 36 eCourses & videos
- 10 eBooks
- 38 workbooks & printables
- 1 summit
- 1 membership site
The creators behind these resources are nearly 50 women who have struggled with the same things you do but have learned (and will teach you) how to simplify your home, declutter & organize, put healthy meals on the table, and nurture strong family relationships.
Best of all, you can get the entire package, all for just $47. This is an insane 98% off the bundle value of $2,590.13!
DON'T FORGET TO:
- Get the BEST Home Management Tools to Manage Your Home & Boost Your Healthy Living
- GRAB FREE eBOOK and create Happier Holidays: Tips to Make This Special Season Very Merry with Less Stress
- REGISTER for 3 FREE WEBINAR and create Home Hub
- GET FREE WORKSHEETS & PLANNERS and Declutter & Remodel Your Home and Garden
ALL OF THE FREEBIES ARE LINKED BELOW!
BUNDLE PRODUCT LIST BELOW!
Bundle Products List
BEAUTY & SELF-CARE (4 resources worth $112.37)
CLEANING & DECLUTTERING (8 resources worth $197.99
FAMILY LIFE & RELATIONSHIPS (10 resources worth $)
HOLIDAY FUN (6 resources worth $118.48)
HOMESCHOOLING YOUR KIDS (5 resources worth $120.91)
HOMESTEADING & GARDENING (9 resources worth $208.97)
HOSPITALITY (3 resources worth $62.99)
IN THE KITCHEN (13 resources worth $301.96)
MAKING A HOUSE A HOME (6 resources worth $216.50)
MANAGING YOUR HOME (16 resources worth $358.97)
NATURAL HEALTH & HEALTHY LIVING (6 resources worth $535.00)
What Types Of Products are in the Bundle?
- 10 eBooks
- 36 eCourses
- 14 Planners
- 19 Printables
- 1 Summit
- 1 Membership Site
- 5 Workbooks
What Types Of Products are in the Bundle?
The bundle of 86 products (worth $2590.13) costs:
- $67 Ultimate (Bundle, Early Bird Bonuses, & CheatSheets)
- $47 Super (Bundle & Early Bird Bonuses)
8 BONUSES in the Bundle
8 Early Bird Bonus Offers worth $273.97
First month of Stay Puro Subscription Free – Puro Company LLC worth $30.00
At Puro Co., we believe better ingredients make better products. Puro Co. was born out of a passion for products with simple, recognizable ingredients that are good for your skin and peace of mind. They are dedicated to creating unique aromatherapy blends, handcrafted soaps, and natural skin care with simple, effective ingredients you can feel good about using. Puro Co. strives to bring safe, clean, and nourishing products from our family to yours.
$25 credit – SaneBox worth $25.00
SaneBox is the all-in-one solution to email overload. It uses personalized algorithms to quickly learn your email habits and show your most important messages first, while filtering out the noise. Enjoy time-saving features such as automatic priority filtering, one-click unsubscribe, reply-tracking, company domain filters, snooze folders, and much more. Best of all, it works wherever you check email, on all clients and devices. Clean up your inbox today and keep it that way forever with SaneBox!
1 Month in Vibrant Mom Life – Soul Care Mom worth $97.00
Catherine Wilde is the Founder of Soul Care Mom, Best Selling Author of Reclaiming Your Inner Sparkle, and a Life Coach for Moms. She believes that you can feel calm and find your unshakable confidence as a mom when you first care for yourself. She is passionate about helping moms get out of burnout and find time for themselves so they can truly enjoy the journey of motherhood!
3 months free membership – Paper Me Pretty worth $29.97
Paper Me Pretty is a British stationery brand with a mission to create beautiful digital stationery to help women focus on the things that matter. Designed in London and passionate about productivity, Paper Me Pretty saw the need to make productivity more feminine and to create tools that help busy women and mothers get the right things done. As a subscription-based company, each month they release a fresh bundle of gorgeously themed stationery for members to download and print or use with a digital note-taking app. Paper Me Pretty is leading the way with digital stationery that makes productivity pretty.
Free 1 Month Membership – Musik at Home worth $25.00
Musik at Home brings developmental music classes for infant to elementary age kids right to your home with easy access on the web, mobile app, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV. No commute. No schedule — simply capturing your child’s musical potential when it’s highest, birth to age 10. A Musik at Home membership is the most affordable music education foundation for your little ones all the way through the elementary years, including piano instruction! With early childhood and piano class series taught by founder Kathryn Brunner, a recording artist and music educator whose students have graced Carnegie Hall, you’ll enjoy bonding with your child over music with unlimited access to more than 500 interactive musical activities including singing games, rhythm activities, and imaginative musical stories that engage minds in preparation for a lifetime of making meaningful music. Additional offerings in the Musik at Home Academy include Ukulele Lessons with VeggieTales Music Director, Kurt Heinecke and beginning drum lessons with Jazz Percussionist, Asa Nero.
Free Laundry Machine Cleaner – Truly Free Home worth $15.00
Truly Free is a company in the USA that makes non toxic refillable laundry and claning products that are safe for your family and work great! Truly Free is comitted to changing the world by making affordable safe products that are delivered straight to people’s doorsteps.
1 pocket size scented lotion bar (customer’s choice) – MadeOn Skin Care worth $15.00
MadeOn Skin Care is a family-owned business that began in 2009 when the owner (Renee Harris) found a fix for her dry skin issues in a 3-ingredient “lotion bar”. She has helped tens of thousands of people with dry skin and other skin conditions through her all-natural products and education about skin issue triggers.
Flour Gnocchi Online Cooking Class, Live from Tuscany – Chicca’s Cooking Club worth $37.00
Learn to make delicious Italian dishes that you’ll love adding to your weekly meal rotation! Chicca’s Cooking Club is an online membership where home cooks around the world learn to make authentic Italian dishes, taught live from Tuscany by charismatic home cook, Chicca Maione.
Beauty & Self-Care (4 resources worth $112.37)
1. Personal Prism: Do it Yourself Color Analysis by Stacey Herndon (eCourse) $27.00
Discover your best colors and transform your wardrobe.
2. Self-care Explore Workshop by Lisa Kimrey, RN (eCourse) $29.00
Your first step towards feeling healthier, happier, and more relaxed.
3. The Ultimate Self-Care Planner: From Surviving To Thriving by Kate Kapiczenko (Planner) $16.40
This workbook will help you to develop a healthy self-care routine, activate your joy and boost your well-being.
4. The What-to-Wear Outfit Calendar by Corina Holden (Printable) $39.97
Ever stand at your closet and feel like you have nothing to wear? The What-to-Wear Outfit Calendar will banish that feeling forever. With a unique outfit combination for every single day of the year, you’ll always have something cute and comfy to wear!
Cleaning & Decluttering (8 resources worth $197.99)
1. 30 Days to a Clean House: A Step-by-Step Plan to a Clean and Tidy House by Kimberly Dsouza (eBook) $37.00
A proven, step-by-step, house cleaning plan that will teach you how to clean your house, bit by bit, over a period of 30 days, without freaking out!
2. Digital Declutter Caddy by Jessica Litman (Printable) $47.00
A whole new way to simplify and organize your life. Get rid of the distractions and get back to the things you really enjoy doing with this helpful set!
3. Family Home Hub Setup by Tracy Lynn (eCourse) $21.00
Streamline your family’s schedule and stop paper clutter with a home hub!
4. Family Systems & Charts by Rachel Denning (eCourse) $37.00
Finally, get organized with done-for-you family systems & charts
5. Kids Decluttering Checklist by Taylor Flanery (Printable) $7.99
Comprehensive printable kids decluttering checklist, to help you find and remove kids’ clutter throughout your home.
6. Quick Cleaning Toolkit by Marielle Melling (eCourse) $19.00
A toolkit of cleaning resources so you can save time and maintain a clean home, even with kids.
7. Simplifying Cleaning Routines Bundle by Ashley Nicole (eCourse) $17.00
A simple system to get a cleaner home in 30 minutes or less.
8. The Ultimate Printable Cleaning Planner: Make cleaning simple and take control of the clutter! by Ashley Carpenter (Planner) $12.00
Make cleaning simple and take control of the clutter! Use these 29+ worksheets to organize your cleaning tasks so everything actually gets done!
Family Life & Relationships (10 resources worth $373.99)
1. 5 Days To A More Mindful Motherhood by Bethany Taylor (eCourse) $29.00
Stop yelling, reduce stress, and parent more intentionally.
2. Baby Planning Workbook by Larisa Rachkovskiy at Raising Bliss (Workbook) $10.00
Go from overwhelmed to ready: Work through 35 thought-provoking questions to help
you prepare for your baby’s arrival.
3, Family Time Capsule Project – Guided Workbook by Geez, Gwen! (Workbook) $10.99
Gather your family together and get to know each other even better as you embark on this Family Time Capsule Project.
4. Healthy Holiday Relationship Bundle (Includes Authentic Connection Collection Bundle and Merry Christmas Planner) by Micah Klug (Printable) $48.00
There’s no need to find yourself in a battle of bad attitudes, arguing, or even the silent treatment. You and your child to have honest and respectful conversations as you connect on a more meaningful level with the help of the Authentic Connection Collection. And the Merry Christmas Planner comes with everything you need to plan a stress-free holiday season.
5. Intentional Romantic Relationships: The Step-by-Step System to Date with Intention, Attract the Best Match for You, and Build a Relationship that Lasts by Samantha Finegan (eCourse) $39.00
Discover how to cultivate self-love, clarify your relationship needs and wants, date with intention if you’re single, and build a healthy relationship.
6. Purpose Driven Mompreneur Summit by Cara Harvey (Summit) $127.00
With Your VIP Pass, you get lifetime access to watch the presentations, a digital workbook, MP3 versions of the summit, AND an exclusive power pack of resources from our presenters!
7. Random Acts of Encouragement for Moms by Stephanie Iraggi (Printable) $7.00
Do you ever wish you could just do a random act of encouragement for another mom? It’s easy with these printable Random Acts of Encouragement Cards for Moms!
8. The At Home Date Night Handbook: 52 At Home Date Nights by Julie Teffeteller (eBook) $17.00
52 easy and creative date nights that you can set up in just a few minutes using what you already have at home!
9. The Good Mom Collective by Dr. Estie Alessandrini (eCoure) $59.00
How to be a beautifully calm & confident mom.
10. Toddler Tantrum Survival Kit: The Step-By-Step Guide to Handling Tantrums With Calm and Confidence by Victoria Ang-Nolasco, MD (Workbook) $27.00
Mom- and pediatrician-approved guide to understanding, preventing, and managing tantrums – so you can have calmer days and build your child’s emotional regulation skills.
Holiday Fun (6 resources worth $118.48)
1. Christmas Planner by Janice Papworth (Planner) $17.00
Mix ‘n’ match the 44 different printable pages to create the Christmas planner that you need.
2. Deluxe Christmas/Holiday Planner by Abby Lawson (Planner) $10.00
Each holiday season comes with tons of details to remember for gifting, activities, get-togethers, decorating, and more. The Christmas and Holiday Planner helps you keep all of your important details in one place so you don’t miss a thing!
3. Holiday Blitz by Lisa Woodruff (eCourse) $40.00
Planning pages and courses will teach you how to simplify and strategically plan for making memories, being able to embrace what makes you unique to your family and find time for the things you are passionate about during the holidays.
4. Holiday Planner Bundle: Make the holiday season magical and stress-free with these planners by Lisa Sharp (Planner) $23.00
A Thanksgiving planner, Christmas planner, and fun Christmas games to help make the holiday magical, plus a bonus pet care planner to use all year.
5. Holiday Planner by Larisa Rachkovskiy at Raising Bliss (Planner) $17.00
Everything you need to plan and savor a meaningful Thanksgiving and Christmas.
6. Seasonal Planner (Including Festive Christmas Planner & Sunflower Gardening Planner) by Jane Mouttet (Planner) $11.48
A bundle of planners for two seasons – Christmas and Gardening.
Homeschooling Your Kids (5 resources worth $120.91)
1. Bones and Muscles Unit: A Four Week Exploration with Activities by Dr. Robin Dickinson (eCourse) $13.95
Explore the bones, muscles and joints with Dr. Robin and then apply your knowledge while dissecting a grocery store chicken!
2. Busy Homeschool Mom’s Home Management Bundle by Cherelle German (Printable) $30.00
A home management bundle for busy homeschool mom’s to help them get more organized in their homes and lives so that they can spend more time doing the things they love!
3. Musical Instrument Course & Notebooking Pages: Over 228 notebooking pages for musical instruments from around the world plus video lessons by Gena Mayo (eCourse) $27.00
Contains video lessons for learning about the main instruments families of the orchestra and a PDF download of 228 different musical instruments from around the world.
4. Primer Art + Music Pack by Erin Cox (Printable) $16.99
Enjoy hands-on art explorations as your child explores the fundamental principles of art through living literature. Additionally, you’ll explore composers like Bach and Tchaikovsky as they learn about works from Vermeer, Monet, and Kandinsky.
5. The Homeschooler’s Chore Board by Jessica Evans (Printable) $14.97
An alternative to the traditional chore chart, this Homeschooler’s Chore Board helps your homeschooling family develop a chore routine that fits your specific needs and is designed to fit seamlessly into your daily curriculum schedule so that lessons and chores can be tackled with ease!
Homesteading & Gardening (9 resources worth $280.97)
1. A Beginners Guide to Growing A Thriving Vegetable Garden by Karen Creel (Workbook) $27.00
All you need to grow a successful vegetable garden!
2. Create Your Own Backyard Cut Flower Garden by Joanna VonBergen (Printable) $12.00
A fun and easy guide that includes all the steps from planning to harvesting your beautiful flowers.
3. Garden. Farm. Thrive. Academy 60-day free trial by Shelby DeVore (Membership Site) $39.00
Learn how to homestead and live a simpler, more meaningful life, without the crazy.
4. Indoor Container Gardening: For Food And Fun by Kathryn Robles (eBook) $4.99
Grow your own garden, even if you have no yard!
5. Premium Herb Gardening Toolkit by Jason Matyas (eCourse) $30.00
Start growing your own delicious, aromatic herbs with this toolkit!
6. Prepped Pantry – The Crisis & Inflation-Proof Pantry for Non-Preppers by Amylee Udell (eCourse) $9.99
Maximize your Food Budget with Pantry Prepping. Learn how to prep for tight times without going into full “prepper” mode.
7. Step-By-Step Guide to Gardening in 10 Minutes a Day by Alicia DeVore (eCourse) $57.00
Gardening in 10 minutes a day using systemized habit trackers and checklists
8. The Complete Garden Planner by Lori Walker (Planner) $11.99
A beautiful printable Garden Planner, ready for any season you might be planting!
9. The Ultimate Gardening Calculators by Kristin & Justin | Mranimal Farm (eCourse) $17.00
Turn your garden into a smooth-running, crop-producing adventure so that you are always sure exactly what to plant and when to plant it.
Hospitality (3 resources worth $62.99)
1. Hospitality Made Simple Planner: Opening Your Home with Joy, Confidence & Ease by Sue Donaldson (Planner) $24.99
This planner is designed to help you act and feel like the “Hostess with the Mostest” so that you can concentrate on what means the most to God: your guests!
2. Speed Party Planning Tool Kit by Katrina Rauch | FAB Party Planning Mom (Printable) $19.00
A pack of resources that will help you organize and plan your party details fast – in less than an hour!
3. Stress-Free Hosting by Jennifer Roskamp (eCourse) $19.00
Take the stress out of hosting with secrets, shortcuts & tools.
In the Kitchen (13 resources worth $301.96)
1. 26 Easy & Healthy Pantry Meals by Brooke Selb (eBook) $14.99
Never run out of healthy meal options even when you didn’t have time to get to the store.
2. Chicken and Beef Dump Recipes by Sharla Kostelyk (eBook) $15.00
Spend less time in the kitchen and more time living!
3. Editable Canva Meal Planner Templates by Janeal Strong (eCourse) $37.00
Completely customizable Meal Planner inside the robust Canva System: Print the whole planner or individual pages exactly as is, or change every visible element to fit your style. Make this meal planner truly yours without having to start from scratch.
4. Freezer Cooking Starter Guide: 3 Simple Steps to Making Easy Prep Freezer Meals by Jessica: This Happy Mommy (eBook) $15.00
Freezer cooking is the perfect solution for busy families who want to save time and money making quick, easy, and healthy meals.
5. Meal Plan Like A Boss by Melissa Shaw (eBook) $19.00
Save time, save money, eat better.
6. Mealtime Redemption: Gluten Free Eating on the Fly by Sharon McCaskill (eCourse) $27.00
Teaches you how to easily create gluten free meals with the flexibility to make specific choices about what you want to eat depending on your mood, time, and cravings.
7. Prepping Your Kitchen by Sarah Rau (eCourse) $47.00
Save time & money in the kitchen so you can enjoy your family.
8. Real Moms Cooking Community Package by Laura Coppinger (eCourse) $49.00
A special 2 week series of emails, eBooks, and printables highlighting topics like grocery budgets, family-friendly recipes, saving time, how to eat out less, and how to make vegetables actually taste good.
9. Recipe Binder by Stacie Vaughan (Printable) $9.97
Organize your recipes and save time in the kitchen with this digital Recipe Binder!
10. Table Setting Placemat Printable Pack by Dana Vanderburg (Printable) $6.00
The Art Kit’s printable pack includes seven different table-setting placemats in varying styles.
11. The Mega Meal Planning Kit by Laura Burton (Printable/Digital Planner) $20.00
End the meal planning struggle once and for all. Use the printable or interactive digital planner to organize your recipes and meal plan long term. It comes in 3 colors so you can pick a color scheme that best fits your style. Plus, it comes with a fun bonus of printable and digital meal-planning stickers.
12. The Mindful Meal Planning Method by Jenny Eden Berk, MSEd (eBook) $15.00
Learn Jenny’s 6-step process for building joy, ease, and calm in the kitchen.
13. Whole Grain Sourdough Baking Made Ridiculously Easy by Beth Noordmans (eCourse) $27.00
Sourdough baking doesn’t have to be complicated and time-consuming! In these short video lessons, you will learn to make your own sourdough starter, and then use this starter to make many different kinds of healthy baked goods!
Making a House a Home (6 resources worth $216.50)
1. A Complete Guide to Shopping for an Apartment by Valerie Ricard (eBook) $6.50
Finding an apartment, or any rental property involves way more than simply visiting a place and signing a lease agreement.
2. Discover Your Decorating Style by Melissa Welsh (eCourse) $49.00
Find your unique design style and create a home that reflects your personality!
3. Home Project Planner Printable Kit by Emily Counts (Planner) $22.00
110 pages of printable checklists, planners, and trackers designed to help you organize and plan decorating and renovating projects both big and small.
4. Introduction to Eco Printing on Fabric Course by Victoria Martinez Azaro (eCourse) $57.00
This course will teach you how to design your own fabrics using leaves and flowers!
5. Practical Photography and Lightroom 101 by Stephanie from Adventures with NieNie (eCourse) $65.00
Learn basic photography and lightroom skills to improve your photos.
6. Space Planning 101 by Melissa Welsh (eCourse) $17.00
The secrets of creating a functional and beautiful furniture arrangement for every room in your home!
Managing Your Home (16 resources worth $358.97)
1. 2023 Motivated Moms Full Size Color Household Planner by Susan Cramer (Planner) $19.99
Motivated Moms is a done-for-you checklist of chores that breaks down household tasks into smaller, more manageable bites; a proven system used by thousands.
2. 30 Day Moving Plan: That Includes Help From The Family by Amy Marohl (Printable) $14.00
Your moving date is coming! Get ready! This plan gets other family members involved, says what to pack, covers some basic daily chores like laundry, dishes and tidying up as well as important reminders with changing utilities, pet packing, and more!
3. A Year of Simplicity Challenges Workbook: A workbook to help you simplify your life, one small challenge at a time by Tara Dubiel (Workbook) $15.00
A 30-page workbook to help you simplify your life, one small challenge at a time.
4. Digital Planner- Home Management for Busy Families by Dee Pawar (Planner) $37.00
Be a home boss and manage your multifaceted life with our beautiful, functional 365 Days Daily Home Management Digital planner and say no to paper clutter!
5. Home Management Planner by Jessica Fish (Planner) $5.00
Stop the stress and overwhelm in your home and life with this 37-page Home Management Planner so you can get organized in a breeze and have it all in one place!
6. Home Management Dashboard in Notion by Laura Sue Shaw (eCourse) $29.00
A home management dashboard template for Notion to track your to-do’s, schedule, routines, meal plan, cleaning, child info, and more.
7. Household Management Binder by Marta Tancula (Printable) $14.99
This binder is designed to help you manage your home and stay organized.
8. Simpler Life Challenge by Amber Curtis, PhD (eCourse) $37.00
A 28-day program to declutter your things, your thoughts, your tasks, and your LIFE!
9. The Busy Mom Printable Pack by Kristina Andersen (Printable) $7.00
A collection of 20+ lifestyle and wellness planners and printables for busy moms.
10. The Homemaker’s Planning Course by Jennifer Pierce (eCourse) $29.00
This course will teach you how to get past good intentions and finally knock out that massive to-do list!
11. The Ultimate Home Management Binder by Nataly Llanes (Printable) $27.00
The Home Management Binder Printables will help you plan and keep track of all of the moving pieces in your home life such as house chores, daily meals, errands, finances, kid’s school stuff, health and fitness, appointments, special events, and more!
12. The Ultimate Household Binder by Julie Ann Rogers (Printable) $11.00
The Family Hub – Important info all in one place.
13. The Ultimate Mom Planner: 45-Page Printable by Cassie Scroggins (Planner) $20.00
The Ultimate SAHM Resource to stop the stress, get organized, and add yourself back to the priority list to create a life you love. Keep a schedule, plan meals, budget, keep your house tidy, set goals, stay healthy, and more with the 45-Page Mom Planner!
14. Time Management Strategies for Moms: Moving Beyond Trying to Do It All by Stephanie Iraggi (eCourse) $47.00
An easy-to-follow online course that examines what it takes to be productive without being crazy busy.
15. To Do List Queen by Brittany Jones (eCourse) $37.00
Go from always overwhelmed” to “to do list – done” with these 5 easy strategies that you can implement today
16. Ultimate Homemaking Binder by Marci Ferrell (Printable) $8.99
Start managing your days and go from overwhelm to order with the Ultimate Homemaking Binder Printable Pack. (Includes access to podcasts and videos to encourage you in the process.)
Natural Health & Healthy Living (6 resources worth $535.00)
1. Break Up with Stress & Anxiety by Annette Eriksen: Career Coach & Counsellor (eCourse) $12.00
With this short course, you’ll be provided with the tools to break up with stress & anxiety.
2. Detox Your Laundry Room: It’s not as hard as you think by Heather Cates (eCourse) $37.00
Eliminate toxins from your laundry room so you can have peace of mind knowing one of the most toxic spaces in your home is now safe.
3. Dr Orlena’s Healthy Eating Reboot by Dr Orlena (eCoures) $299.00
All the tools and resources you need to retrain your mind and body to enjoy healthy foods so you can lose weight and increase your energy levels.
4. Easy Herbal Remedies by Kelly Cable | Simple Life Mom (eBook) $10.00
Herbs and Essential Oils for pain, skin problems, sleep difficulties, the immune system, and inflammation.
5. Mold Prevention 101 by Amie Skilton (eCourse) $130.00
Learn the fundamentals of mold prevention for a healthy home and a healthy family!
6. Time-Wise Remedies: Finding time in surprising places to make the remedies you need by Chris Dalziel (eCourse) $47.00
Find time in surprising places to craft the remedies in you need for your home.
- Extreme Makeover Holiday Edition with Lisa Woodruff
One Live Sesson: Thursday, November 3rd at 1pm ET
- Organize Your Life by Creating a Home Hub with Tracy Lynn
One Live Session: Friday, November 4th at 11am ET
- 3 Steps You Should Take Before Thanksgiving To Make Your Holidays Happier with Jennifer Roskamp
One Live Session: Friday, November 4th at 2pm ET
My Self-Care Planner Is In The Bundle!
This is a strange, uncertain time, and I’m glad Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day happiness guarantee. You can try the bundle out for a month and if you don’t like the bundle if you need your money back, or for any reason, just email their customer happiness team within 30 days for a full refund.
Pros Of The Bundle
- High-quality products covering many areas of home organization & productive home office, self-care and parenting
- Plenty of step-by-step tutorials that will teach you how to transform your home into a temple and awesome home office
- Variety of presentation methods designed to help you to simplify and organize your house for a happier family life
- 8 BONUSES
- Quality-price ratio (86 products worth $2590.13 + 8 BONUSES for $67)
- 30 days for a full refund if for some reason you don’t like the Bundle
Cons Of The Bundle
- Some of the content may not apply to you (ex. parenting, work at home)
- You’re not interested in home management & organization, business success systems, healthy meal planning
- Having 48 resources to read can be overwhelming
Who Do I Recommend this Bundle for?
- If you want to simplify and organize your home for a happier family life
- If you search for a guide to self-care for busy people (and parents)
- If you are a mom and you want to go from mom to mompreneur
- If you’re interested in healthy meal planning (on a budget)
- If you’re a parent and you’re interested in learning more about positive parenting styles
Who Don’t I Recommend this Bundle for?
- You don’t think you’ll use the products
- You’re not interested in home organization, healthy meal planning, and working at home productively
- You don’t want to spend $37 on 48 products worth $2404.80
Grab Your Free Printable Workbooks!
Posts On Living Your Best Life:
- How To Upgrade Your Life For Maximum Results & Happiness
- How To Figure Out What You Want In Life: 12 Simple Exercises
- Discover 10 simple ways to train your self-discipline muscle
- Use best time management apps to keep you on schedule at work
- Organize your day around your goals
- Use the Eisenhower Box to identify your top priorities and avoid the urgency trap
- Create and maintain a powerful morning routine
- Develop morning rituals to make your motivation flow effortlessly
- Create motivation through action
- Start before you are ready
- Improve your decision-making process
- Overcome your self-limiting beliefs that block your progress
- Balance productivity and happiness
- Cultivate self-care routine
- The 3 x 8 rule for Perfectly Balanced Day & Life
- Create rituals to induce a flow state
and grow your business