Table of Contents
Did this past year leave you rethinking access to staples like… the food you eat?
I’ve always enjoyed gardening as a way to unplug and relax. But growing my own food now also brings a sense of security.
So I’ve been working on brushing up on some old skills and developing new ones — all to help me destress and rely less on outsourcing my food!
You can imagine, I was so excited to see this new collection of resources from the best home gardeners around.
Ultimate Bundles has been curating bundles since 2012, but 2020 was their first bundle ever focused on gardening, homesteading, and sustainable living. And this year, they’re back with a whole new collection to meet you wherever you are in your gardening journey and help you have your best gardening year (or rock your first year)!
It’s called the Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle. And it teaches you to do exactly what it’s called. 😉
Inside you’ll find eBooks and eCourses that teach you how to:
- Grow delicious vegetables (even if you’re short on space)
- Preserve food with canning, dehydrating & fermenting
- Plan your garden so you don’t waste a square inch
- Homestead like it’s your job (seriously, you can make money from it)
- And even raise your own chickens!
- And much more!
When you buy the Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle, you’ll get access to:
- 12 eBooks
- 7 eCourses
- 6 printables & planners
Best of all, you can get the entire package for just $24.97.
What’s in the Bundle?
The bundle consists of 25 products divided into several more specific topics:
- Gardening 101- Tips and Tools for Planting Vegetables and Fruits
- Growing Food for beginners
- Gardening Planner
- Sustainable Garden
- Cultivate & Nourish a Sustainable Life
Bundle Products List
- Getting Started (4 resources worth $189.97)
- Growing Food (8 resources worth $92.39)
- Planning (4 resources worth $126.96)
- Sustainability (9 resources worth $173.48
What Types Of Products are in the Bundle?
- 12 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 7 Workbooks & Printables
What is the Cost of the Bundle?
The bundle of 25 products costs $24.97. There is an additional option for cheat sheets, which are abbreviated notes versions of the materials. It’s $34.97 with the cheat sheets included.
My Top 7 Recommended Products in the Bundle
- Gardening for Beginners: The Common Sense Way to Grow Your Own Food by Laurie Neverman (eCourse) worth $99.00
This course will help you fight rising food prices, and grow vegetables and fruit without toxic chemicals. If you’re new to gardening, or tried gardening and flopped, this course will give you the tools you need for success.
- Cultivate & Nourish a Sustainable Life by Kathie N. Lapcevic (Printable) worth $8.50
Beautiful and useful printables with a guide to help you create and maintain a simple life close to the earth.
- How to Grow Enough Food for a Year by Annie Coombe (eBook) worth $14.99
Gardening tips to grow enough food for a year for your whole family – learn to grow vegetables in your backyard garden, in pots and containers and even vertical gardening!
- Fight Your Food Waste in Four Weeks by Kristen The Frugal Girl (eCourse) worth $49.00
Learn how to stop throwing away food (and money!)
- The Sustainable Garden Workbook by Ann Accetta-Scott (Workbook) worth $15.00
Make the switch from an in season hobby garden into a sustainable garden which will feed you throughout the year.
- Garden Productivity Toolkit by Jason Matyas (eCourse) worth $89.00
Provides you with a detailed guide with 10 ways to increase your garden’s productivity, three planning tools to make your job much easier, and bonus video training and Q&A session to help you grow more food.
- Raising Chicks Masterclass by Shelby DeVore (eCourse) worth $39.00 A beginner’s level course to raise healthy, happy baby chicks at home.
7 BONUSES in the Bundle for Early Birds
- *EARLY BIRD* FREE Gardener Soap and Travel Skin Relief Salve from Puro Co. worth $18
Puro Company specializes in unique aromatherapy blends, artisan soap and skincare products. Every product is handcrafted and formulated by Kristyn Bango, a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Herbalist, and Dietary Supplement specialist to provide holistic tools to compliment overall wellbeing and success.
- FREE 1-yr Subscription to The House and the Homestead Magazine Plus a Exclusive Special Edition from The House and the Homestead worth $15
The House & Homestead is a blog focused on modern homesteading, self-sufficiency and sustainable living. Modern Homesteading Magazine is an extension of The House & Homestead blog. Each issue deep dives into a different topic related to modern homesteading and includes feature articles, guest interviews with experts and exclusive recipes and DIYs. In the past we’ve covered everything from organic gardening to backyard chickens to home canning to sourdough bread and much, much more. How subscriptions work: The magazine is a free digital magazine that gets delivered to subscribers in a read-only format each month. While each new magazine issue is free to view during the month that it is live, only paid members get unlimited access to all current and past issues in our library (19 issues and counting), which also includes the ability to download, save, print and read issues offline.
- All Natural Fruit and Veggie Wash Concentrate with 16 oz Green Bottle from Plant Therapy worth $15.95
Plant Therapy is an essential oil and natural products company. Products from Plant Therapy are made with natural, pure, ingredients and sold at an affordable price with excellent customer service.
- Factory Second Orta Sixie Pot from Orta Kitchen Gardens worth $25 (limit of 500 pots)
Orta helps you start your own plants from seeds and cuttings with their unique self-watering terracotta pots. You refill the water reservoir once a week and the pots take care of the rest, ensuring your baby plants get just the right moisture to thrive. Especially now, with trips to the nursery limited, growing successfully from seed is powerful and useful. All Orta pots are handmade in Oakland California from non-toxic ceramic materials, come in 100% paper packaging (including shipping), and are guaranteed for life.
- Simply Soothing Rash Stick and Natural Lip Balm from MadeOn Skincare worth $19.00
MadeOn Skin Care is a family-run company that specializes in simple, effective, safe skincare. Their flagship product, the Beesilk Hard Lotion Bar, has brought relief to dry, cracked skin to tens of thousands of men, women and children. Find a Simply Soothing Stick and Natural Lip Balm as this year’s bonus… both “tools” should be a part of your skin’s gardening toolbox.
- 2 months of the Elevated Plant Plate Membership from Black Fig Food worth $54
Black Fig Food, a vegan recipe blog, teaches how cooking and sharing a meal can express love and appreciation for one another and build a sense of community around the dinner table. They also show how to tap into the culinary artist within to create beautifully-curated plant-based dishes at home.
- Free Washing Machine Cleaner from MyGreenFills worth $18
MyGreenFills is an eco-friendly company in the USA that makes non-toxic, laundry, and cleaning products shipped to homes in the United States and Canada.
Early Bird SALE Ends In
Register For A FREE Webinar
If you’re ready to get an abundant garden but are challenged for space, listen up! The team at Ultimate Bundles has partnered with Jill McSheehy, gardening podcaster and blogger, to bring you a FREE class: The Productive Garden: How to Make the Most of Whatever Space You Have. Register here
This is a strange, uncertain time, and I’m glad Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day happiness guarantee. You can try the bundle out for a month and if you don’t like the bundle if you need your money back, or for any reason, just email their customer happiness team within 30 days for a full refund.
Pros Of The Bundle
- High-quality products covering lots of information on gardening for beginners and sustainable lifestyle
- Simple and effective tips to live a more eco-friendly lifestyle
- Plenty of tutorials, from planting flowers to your own herb garden that will help you start your own garden today!
- 7 High-Quality Bonuses for Early Birds
- Quality-price ratio (Price $24.97 for 25 products worth $582.80)
Grab Your FREE Worksheets
Cons Of The Bundle
- You’re not interested in cultivating a sustainable lifestyle
- You don’t want to start your own organic garden
- Having 25 resources to read can be overwhelming
Who Do I Recommend this Bundle for?
- If you want to start a home (backyard) garden but you don’t know where to start
- If you want to grow your own (organic) food
- If you’re interested in living a more sustainable lifestyle
- If you want to develop habits of highly sustainable people
- If you’re interested in Permaculture
Who Don’t I Recommend this Bundle for?
- You don’t think you’ll use the products
- You don’t want to spend $24.97 on 25 products worth $582.80
Get Your Financial Planner Here
Grab Your Free Printable Workbooks!
One Click on the Photos & You Can Download These 2 FREE Workbooks!
Best Posts On Healthy Lifestyle:
- 12 Daily Habits For A Healthy, Positive And Balanced Life here
- 9 Healthy Living Habits That Will Improve Your Life Immediately here
- How To Become Mentally Strong Within 1 Month: 30-Day Mental Wellness Challenge That Will Help You Build Resilience, Boost Mood, And Strengthen Your Mental Health here
- Lists to level up your life here
- Lists to organize your life here
- Perfect Morning Routine to Reduce Stress & Anxiety here
- The Ultimate Guide For Setting & Reaching Your Goals here
- 10 powerful habits to boost your confidence here
Stay positive, be mindful and start your own garden!