Table of Contents
Accelerate Your Personal Growth And Success
Feeling like everyone is achieving their goals, succeeding in life, and evolving into the best version of themselves, but you?
Continuously scrolling through social media or surfing the web hoping to find the holy grail of personal growth and key to success in life but it doesn’t seem to happen?
What if I tell you, that both of these things are within you?
Because that’s the truth.
All you have to do to unlock your potential and accelerate your personal growth is to delve deep into yourself.
If you’re interested in doing so, then continue to read this post.
You will be amazed how much you’ve changed, improved, and evolved as a person over the last year!
and grab your FREEBIES!
Self-Reflection Questions For Introspection
The first step to find the key to personal growth and success within you is to practice introspection. And what better way to do that than by answering self-discovery questions?
Below you will find various self-discovery questions:
- 10 questions (+ leading questions) relating to the past
- 15 questions relating to the present
that will help you understand who you are, what’s your personality, what skills you possess, and what you are passionate about.
1. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever been through?
- How did you find the strength to get through this experience?
- What character traits helped you to get through this experience?
2. What was the problem you had to solve for yourself?
- How did you solve this problem (method, strategy)?
- How solving this problem improved the quality of your life
- How did you feel after solving this problem?
3. What was the most painful thing you had to come through?
- How did you find the strength to overcome this painful experience?
- How this painful experience change the way you think?
- What did you learn from this experience?
4. What were the greatest lessons you’ve learned?
- Was it a pleasurable or sad experience?
- Do you use the knowledge you have gained regularly?
5. What makes you different or unique?
- How this trait helps you in your daily life?
6. What is your biggest achievement in life so far?
- How long did you work to accomplish that goal?
- How this achievement makes you feel?
- Did you celebrate it?
7. What was the biggest fear you’ve overcome and how you did it?
- How did you find the strength to face this fear?
- How overcoming this fear made you feel about yourself?
- What did you learn from that experience?
8. What was your greatest weakness?
- How did you overcome this weakness (strategy, method)?
- Do you still perceive this trait as a weakness?
- Did you turn this weakness into a strength?
9. When is the last time I gave back to others?
- What did you do?
- How the thing that did improve the lives of others?
- When you think about it do you feel proud of yourself?
10. What was I doing a year ago?
- Did you change as a person?
- Did something change in your professional life?
- Did you change the way you look at things?
1. What 5 words describe you the best?
2. What brings you the most joy?
3. What are you the most grateful for and why?
4. What are your top priorities in life right now?
5. What are three of your most cherished values?
6. What makes you feel empowered and why?
7. What would you tell to your 18-year-old self?
8. Who is your role model and why?
9. What do I love about myself?
10. What other people always ask you to help with?
11. Do you think of yourself as a hero?
12. What is your superpower?
13. If I could share one message with the world what would it be?
14. What keeps me awake at night?
15. What do I need to let go to move forward?
Describe Your Past Self And Current Self
The next step in accelerating your personal growth and success is to describe your past and present self. The purpose of this exercise is to understand how did you changed, improved, and evolved over the last year.
When doing this exercise be very specific and honest with yourself. Don’t focus only on one aspect of your life, instead think how your
- character traits
- financial situation
The purpose of this step is to:
- increase your self-awareness
- identify how did you change
- know how much progress you’ve made
- understand whether you’re still on track with your most important goals
Analyze The 8 Dimensions Of Wellness
Now look closely at the 8 dimensions of wellness (8 different areas of your life)
- Occupational Wellness
- Spiritual Wellness (connection with your higher self, understanding that you are part of something bigger)
- Social Wellness
- Intellectual Wellness (internal “wealth”)
- Financial Wellness (external wealth)
- Physical Wellness (health)
- Emotional Wellness
- Environmental Wellness
and ask yourself:
- How each of these areas of your life has changed over the last year?
- Was it a positive or negative change?
- What did you do to improve a certain area of your life?
- What is the thing or activity you should continue doing to feel more in control in a particular area(s) of your life that was out of control?
- What you should start or stop doing to improve within a particular area of your life?
- What are the areas of life you want to upgrade and why? (my sense of dissatisfaction)
- What is the reason why you want to improve yourself? (your motive for action)
- What do you want to achieve within certain areas of your life? (specific outcomes)
- How do you want to feel within cerian areas of your life? (feelings you want to experience)
- What kind of people, things, and experiences do you want to attract? (be the energy you want to attract)
This simple exercise will help you to deepen the analysis of your life, identify the areas you want to improve, determine the level of dissatisfaction and satisfaction and understand what needs to be done, improved, or changes in order to create your desired life.
This workbook includes 51 PDF printables that:
- 7 Steps to Success In Figuring our Your DREAM LIFE
- Self-Reflection & Self-Discovery Questions
- Dream Life Motto
- Tools for figuring out and designing your dream life
- The Wheel Of Life Worksheet (questions, diagram & fulfillment scale)
- Goal & Intention Setting Worksheet
- Wants, Needs & Desires Worksheet
- Happiness & Unhappiness List
- An Anti-Vision Worksheet
- List Of Things You Don’t Want In Life Examples & Worksheet
- Tips To Create An Inspiring Vision Of Your Future
- An Inspiring Vision Board
- Inspirational Quotes
- Hacks To Boost Your Daily Happiness
- The Description Of Your Future Worksheet
- A Letter To Your Future Self Worksheet
- Your Source of Inspiration Worksheet
- Focus List Worksheet
- Tips To Live An Intentional Life
- Successful Goal Setting Method
- Positive & Negative Habits Worksheet
- Healthy Habit Trackers
- Skills & Abilities Tracker
- 30-day Dream Life Challenge
- Bucket List Of Experiences Worksheet
- Creative Worksheets
- Business Owners
- College Students
- Mom & Dads
- People Currently Struggling With Setting Their Life Goals
- People Searching For Their Life Purpose
- & more!
Describe Your Future Self In The Present Tense
Describe your future self in the present tense as if you’re already that person. Be very specific and create a crystal clear vision of your future self and your future life.
This exercise will help you to visualize your desired life, narrow down your vision and create an emotional connection with your future self so that you can achieve your goals and become the person you’ve always wanted to be faster and more easily!
Grab Your Free Printable Workbooks
Best Posts On Creating Your Dream Life
- How To Upgrade Your Life For Maximum Results & Happiness
- How To Figure Out What You Want In Life: 12 Simple Exercises
- Discover 10 simple ways to train your self-discipline muscle
- Use best time management apps to keep you on schedule at work
- Organize your day around your goals
- Use the Eisenhower Box to identify your top priorities and avoid the urgency trap
- Create and maintain a powerful morning routine
- Develop morning rituals to make your motivation flow effortlessly
- Create motivation through action
- Start before you are ready
- Improve your decision-making process
- Overcome your self-limiting beliefs that block your progress
- Balance productivity and happiness
- Cultivate self-care routine
- The 3 x 8 rule for Perfectly Balanced Day & Life
- Create rituals to induce a flow state
and accelerate your personal growth and success through self-reflection!