The Pumpkin / Jazz Season
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who are obsessed with autumn and can’t (secretly) wait for summer to end and those who feel depressed at the thought of it. Well, to be honest, I used to hate (a strong word I know) autumn for many different reasons. First of all, I don’t like cold weather. Second, it makes me sad seeing the leaves falling off the trees this time of year. Another reason, probably the most legitimate one is that I’m not a big fan of pumpkin. And we all know that autumn means pumpkin EVERYTHING. Pumpkin latte, pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin bread, pumpkin curry, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin hummus… pumpkin EVERYTHING. It’s a literally a pumpkin season… and I don’t like the taste of this vegetable. I like pumpkin decorations tough! So, it’s not that bad.
The transition from summer glow to cosy autumn can be quite challenging especially if you are a summer person who loves days spent by the sea, natural tan, beach vibes, the taste of fresh fruits and veggies, frozen drinks, gelato, family vacations, late evening BBQ dinners and sleeping without socks on. If summer had a passport, those would be its “visible identification marks”. But just because Autumn cannot brag about the same things it doesn’t mean that it has nothing to offer. Actually, it’s quite the opposite. Autumn is a wonderful, peaceful, colourful, eye-pleasing, delicious and unique season. To feel it, you need to find a way to embrace an Autumn vibe. And to help you with that here are 5 steps to creating an epic autumn experience!
1. Get Inspired
So it happened. Autumn is officially here. The weather in Northern Italy is still warm and sunny with the temperatures peaking on average at 22 degrees. But we cannot deny the fact that Italian’s long, hot and incredibly beautiful summer is already over. A new season has come.
The world outside my house seems to transform into a magical garden with colourful leaves and chestnuts waiting for me to collect them. The rich spiciness of cinnamon and nutmeg in my morning coffee adds more fun, passion and excitement to cooler days. The adventurous flavour of Autumn Glory apple-cranberry pie makes me want to reach out for another piece of it. Wonderful sounds and meaningful lyrics of Frank Sinatra’s songs become the leitmotif of my days.
The outstanding beauty of Autumn months is literally breathtaking. Inspiration is everywhere so don’t get trapped in “summer’s over” depressing mindset. Escape into a colourful world of inspiration and delight. Embrace the uniqueness of autumn vibe. Create a meaningful experience. Jump in a pile of leaves. Light up your house with fall scented candles. Prepare spicy hot chocolate for sacred indulgence. Carve a pumpkin. Go outside and capture the perfect landscape photo. Breathe. Enjoy. Be present.
- Create Autumn Bucketlist
- Create Autumn Booklist
- Make an Inspiring & Motivating Playlist
- Practice Mindful Eating
- Start Your Cooking Extravaganza Project
- Try autumn Self-Care Rituals
2. Get Motivated
Finding hard to get up early and find the motivation to work towards your goals on cold, dark mornings? Well, you’re definitely not the only one. Gloomy weather does affect how we feel and it’s fruitless to pretend otherwise. However, it does not mean that you should stay in bed and watch Netflix all day long only because it’s raining outside. In my experience, it’s often the worst you can do. Not only because procrastinating will not get any closer to achieving your goals but also because it will make you feel worse. And I’ll just bet that getting stuck in a negative mindset is the last thing you want.
Balancing your mood during bad weather can be quite challenging but it’s not impossible. Furthermore, with the right approach, it can be quite easy. But the first thing to understand is that motivation does not create action. Actually, it’s the other way around. Action is the driving force behind human motivation. So if you think that you need to find motivation before you start working on your to-do list that’s not true. Besides, motivation is not something you find but something you create through action. That’s why you need to take action.
When the weather is bad the best way to stay positive and keep your motivation going is to do something to brighten your mood. It can be anything but it has to be something that will put you in a positive headspace. I, for example, like to start my days with my positive and powerful morning rituals that boost my mood and energy levels almost immediately. So I drink my favourite coffee, listen to some short motivational video by Tony Robbins or Joe Dispenza, listen to positive „I Am” affirmations for success and self-worth, do a little stretch and set my daily intentions. And you know what? It always works, no matter how bad the weather is.
- Develop a Clear Vision & Plan for this Autumn
- Set SMART Quarterly Goals
- Create Your Own Autumn Challange
- Create Powerful Morning Rituals to Enter a Flow State (and get more things done in less time)
- Make Your Motivation Flow Effortlessly
- Adopt 12 Habits of Highly-Motivated People
- Create a Side Hustle
- Create Lists to Organize Your Life
- Create Lists to Level Up Your Life
3. Gain Knowledge
What better way to spend colder days than by focusing on gaining knowledge? Look, I know how it sounds, but I can bet that the main excuse you’ve told yourself to avoid learning new skills during hot summer months was that the weather was too beautiful to waste. So what’s your current excuse to avoid developing knowledge and learning new skills to advance in your career? A gloomy, cold or even rainy day is a perfect moment for educating yourself.
Besides, investing your time, energy and money in self-education it’s the best investment you can possibly make because your whole future depends on it. We tend to think that there will be plenty of time for that but the time is now. If you want to live a happy, fulfilling and meaningful life you need to invest in your self-development and personal growth right now.
The power of the human mind is limitless. You’re capable of so much more than you even realize. BUT to be able to reach your full potential you need to invest in your personal growth and self-development otherwise you will be wasting your time and energy doing the wrong things. It’s time to commit to conscious growth. You can take an online course on Skillshare here, develop your skills, learn a new language, start a new creative hobby, read self-improvement and business books, watch an educational TED Talks or listen to an inspiring podcast. Invest in self-education and create a successful future right now.
Ultimate Positive Mindset Guide 2020
for just $15
If you’re like me, this year has been a powerful reminder that life doesn’t always go the way we want it to, and many things are out of our control.
But here’s some good news: We don’t have to give in to discouragement. We can experience happiness and productivity even in challenging circumstances.
How? Well, it takes practice.
That’s why I’m a big fan of a new resource called: The Ultimate Guide to More Joy and Less Stress.
Created by my friends at Ultimate Bundles, the guide contains 15 lessons (text & video) plus short, practical exercises to help you build a more positive, resilient mindset.
You can complete each lesson in 15 minutes or less, and you can choose how often you want to do them. Daily, weekly — it’s up to you!
Best of all, this week only, you can save 50% and get the guide for only $15 — that’s one dollar per lesson.
The product is backed by a 30-Day Happiness Guarantee. If it’s not what you need right now, just send Ultimate Bundles an email for a full refund.
I’m so excited to share this new resource with you!
If you’re looking for practical ways to build a more resilient mindset, I hope you’ll give it a try!
What's Included In Ultimate Positive Mindset Guide
- Lesson 1: Clear Your Mind with a Brain Dump
- Lesson 2: Feel Good by Giving and Receiving Compliments
- Lesson 3: Get More Done with Tiny Time Blocking
- Lesson 4: Destress with an Amazing Cup of Homemade Tea
- Lesson 5: Make Peace with the Here and Now in 2 Steps
- Lesson 6: Get Organized with Small Acts of Decluttering
- Lesson 7: Grow Your Confidence with Positive Visualization
- Lesson 8: Beat Procrastination with “The 10-Minute Method”
- Lesson 9: Experience More Gratitude through Journaling
- Lesson 10: Calm Down Fast with a 16-Second Meditation
- Lesson 11: Eat Your Way to a Happier Mindset (with These 5 Foods)
- Lesson 12: Spot the Silver Linings and Feel More Peace
- Lesson 13: Feel More in Control by Taking 100% Responsibility for Your Happiness
- Lesson 14: Become More Resilient by Shaking Off Bad Days
- Lesson 15: Breathe into Happiness and Optimism with This Morning Routine
If these look like skills you’d like to learn about and practice, I really encourage you to get a copy of The Ultimate Guide to More Joy and Less Stress here
4. Get Healthier
Are you getting enough vitamin D, nourishing yourself with healthy food and stay active during colder months? Or maybe you’re still trying to figure out how to spend autumn and winter hibernating deep beneath the covers? Well, as far as I know, humans cannot hibernate. I know it because I checked it myself. So if you wanted to spend the next couple of months lying in bed and procrastinating I have a better plan for you. The plan is called: The Autumn Get Healthy Challange.
This challenge is about you improving your physical and mental health through healthy, positive and powerful daily habits. Because colder weather it’s not an excuse to stay at home, skip your workouts and indulge in unhealthy eating. It’s time to abandon “just one more episode and cookie” mindset, take control of your daily habits and improve the quality of your life. And to help you with that here are some pretty good ideas:
- Boost Your Immune System
- Start Clean Eating Diet
- Try These 12 Habits for a Positive, Healthy & Balanced Life
- Develop These 9 Healthy Living Habits That Will Improve Your Life Immediately
- Try Self-Care Ideas to Thrive During Difficult Times
- Develop a Healthy, Productive and Positive Morning Routine
- Develop Night Routine for Better Sleep & Productive Mornings
- Take Care of Your Financial Health
- Try Weekend Wellness Challange
Best Clean Eating & Shopping Apps
- Fooducate – eat better – Nutrition & Diet Tracker iOS / Android
- Shopwell here – your pocket-sized nutritionist and grocery food scanner
- True Food Kitchen – clean eating app here
- Nutrifix – Find Healthy Food here
- Meal IQ – “Intelligent Meal Planning & Shopping” here
- SideChef: Recipes+Meal Planner – healthy eating habits app iOS / Android
Best Posts On Quality Sleep
- The Ultimate Night Routine For Better Sleep And More Productive Mornings + free printables and checklists for organizing your evenings
- In Search Of Sleep – Get a Good Night’s Sleep with this Healthy & Productive Night Routine + lots of freebies & Ultimate Bundles
- How I Deal With Insomnia. 10 Proven Tips To Get Quality Sleep Again.
5. Get Happiness
Struggling to balance your mood during not-so-beautiful weather? Running out of ideas for some at-home fun? Trying to embrace positivity in the colder autumn months?
It’s easier than you think. Everything depends on your mindset and attitude. Your mindset is everything. It will determine if you will succeed or you will stop trying. That’s why if you are pessimistic, obsessed over worst-case scenarios and extremely afraid of taking on new challenges you’re setting yourself up for failure. Whereas if, you are mentally strong, full of enthusiasm and focused on your highest priorities you will eventually succeed. It all depends on you. Success starts in your head. Happiness is self-created. Reality is constructed by your brain. So if you want to create a meaningful, fulfilling and breathtaking reality for yourself use the power of your thoughts, words and action to translate your dreams into realities.
It’s time to level up your mindset, tap into your true potential and go after the life you want. It’s time to live to the fullest and make the most of every situation that happens to you. It’s time to be present. It’s time to get happiness.
- Practice Positive Thinking
- Reboot and mental reset daily
- Practice Niksen
- Challenge yourself – do one thing that scares you every single day
- Detox your Wellbeing
- Connect with Your Tribe
- Spend Quality “Me Time”
- Try Guided Mindfulness Meditation
- Use Positive Affirmations to boost your mental power, self-esteem, and self-worth (try “I AM” positive affirmations guided meditation!)
- Practice Gratitude (Start a Gratitude Jar – Every day write down what you are grateful for and add these “Gratitude Notes” to your gratitude jar.)
- Make Time for Your Hobby
- Connect With Nature – contact with nature is highly beneficial to our physical and mental health, it keeps us healthy, grounded and relaxed. So stop hiding in your home. Instead, get outside and connect with nature. Get some natural vitamin D from sunshine and boost your happy hormones.
Best Posts On Self-Care
- How To Make An Epic Self-Care Kit For Strong Mental Health + Freebies!
- How To Create A Simple Self-Care Routine That Will Make You Thrive + Free Printables & Checklists!
- Natural and Non-Toxic Personal Care Products To Indulge Yourself With For The Ultimate Self-Care Ritual.
- 7 Steps to Detox Your Mental Wellbeing. – Cleanse Your Mind for a More Positive Life
- Everything Starts In Your Head – 12 Healthy Rules For a Strong Mental Health.
- Wellness Weekend Challenge: 10 Ways To Reset, Relax And Reboot.
Best Apps For Stress & Anxiety Relief
- SuperBetter (Android / iOS)
- Shine – Motivational texts (Android / iOS)
- Pocket Yoga (Android / iOS)
- Calm Meditation and Sleep Stories (Android; iOS)
- Happify: for Stress & Worry (iOS and Android)
- Happier (iOS)
- Headspace (Android; iOS)
- Breathe2Relax (Android; iOS)
- Anxiety Reliever (Android; iOS)
- Self-help for Anxiety Management (iOS)
- Sanvello (Android; iOS)
- SAM App (Android; iOS)
- What’s Up? – A Mental Health App (iOS and Android)
- Self-help for Anxiety Management (iOS and Android)
- Smiling Mind Meditation for all ages (iOS and Android)
Enjoy The Taste Of Your Financial Independence
Most of us knew that there would be severe economic repercussions of COVID-19 already in March when they put many countries under total lockdown. Most people were too preoccupied with trying to make sense of this health crisis that they didn’t think about how it would affect the global economy. Now pretty much everyone is talking about that.
Whether we like it or not, money affects the most important things in life. Money can’t buy happiness but they can buy financial freedom and open door to opportunities you didn’t have before. For instance, if you’re struggling financially you cannot afford the highest-ranked University even if you’ve got accepted, you’re not able to travel abroad and see the most beautiful sights for yourself, you cannot improve your healthy eating habits by adding more organic food products into your diet and you cannot afford major medical insurance.
All of these “can’t” causes a lot of unnecessary stress, anxiety and worry. Money should not be your GOAL but if used wisely it becomes a powerful TOOL to reach your objectives and make your dreams come true. That’s why it is so important to take care of financial health and start building your future wealth right now. And to help you with that I’ve created an eBook titled “A Simple plan for your financial independence” and financial planner kit that you can purchase here. They are on SALE now! If you want to learn more about these brand new products you will find all the information here
Best Posts On Personal Finance
- 10 Money Habits To Develop Financial Freedom And Success.
- How To Become Money Conscious And Start Saving Money From Scratch
- Mindful Money Management
- Become a More Mindful Shopper and Save Money
- The 5-Step Weekly Routine For Living A Successful And Happy Life.
- Embracing Frugal Lifestyle: 7 Things I Stopped Buying And Start Doing To Save More Money.
- Frugal Living: 20 Practical Tips On How To Save Money But Still Have Fun.
Personal Finance Bundle On Sale!
SUPER FINANCIAL BUNDLE SALE!
PURCHASE 2 Products (ebook + financial planner) for ONLY $19,99!!
120 Pages of FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE that will help you to achieve your ultimate goal – financial FREEDOM!!
“A Simple Plan for Your Financial Independence” provides essential skills and actionable strategies you can use to improve your financial health and create lasting wealth and abundance.
This eBook is an easy step-by-step guide to go from BROKE to FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT!
Every chapter is a self-improvement challenge that will move your closer to your biggest goal – financial independence.
Financial Planner is a bundle that contains 29 pages of printable writing worksheets that will help you to evaluate your financial health, set SMART financial goals, set effective budget, set an emergency fund, get into the habit of saving more money, become money conscious and develop powerful habits for achieving financial freedom.
Best Posts About Health:
- Immunity-Boosting Shopping List On A Budget – Make Your Immune System Bulletproof And Build Your Resistance To Viruses Now! HERE
- 10 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System During The days Of Coronavirus. HERE
- Effective Self-Help – Discover The Best Self-Help Resources To Improve Your Mental Wellbeing HERE
- The 20 Most Unexpected Benefits of Anxiety HERE
- Anxiety Self-Kit – Create Your Own Self-Calming Strategy. HERE
- Smart and Powerful Ways to Deal with a Panic Attack in a Public Place. HERE
- 7 Steps To Detox Your Mental Health HERE
- 10 Powerful Ways To Recover After A Hard Day HERE
- In Search Of Sleep – Get a Good Night Sleep HERE
- Perfect Morning Routine to Reduce Stress & Anxiety HERE
- The 3 x 8 Method Will Immediately Change Your Life For Better! HERE
- 10 simple ways to bring mindfulness into your daily life HERE
Create an Epic Autumn Experience!
4 thoughts on “Let’s Fall In Love With Fall: 5 Steps To Create An Epic Autumn Experience.”
Everyone here seems to love autumn. I love summer. I was finally starting to come to appreciate the changing of the seasons in general, but then a couple years ago I had some serious problems with water getting into the house when it rains. Summer here is hot and dry, and it mostly only rains between November and April, so these days autumn just brings a sense of foreboding… :\
Well, I must admit that I have a love-hate relationship with rain. Rain does provide drinking water and benefit the food system so when it starts raining after weeks of drought I am pretty happy and excited. But heavy rainfall can lead to numerous hazards such as flood, damage of properties or even risk to human life. So in days when we experience thunderstorm and outburst of heavy rain, I am pretty anxious because where I live (Northern Italy) sometimes it takes 20 minutes of rain to cause flood… So I can definitely relate to what you’re saying. I hope that this Autumn will be sunny, warm and beautiful. Take care and have a wonderful and peaceful week!!! 😀😉
Exactly… I understand all that. And I’ve lived through enough droughts to understand how important rain is… I just wish I didn’t have to live through it.
I wish that, too! Please stay safe and take good care of yourself! 😀😉